Wrestling Forum banner

Great video. 2001 Lita and AJ Lee

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  taz2018 
#1 ·
The kid back then AJ meeting Lita.

I always loved Lita. My favorite female wrestler of all time, and here she is signing to the now most talked about Diva

Reactions: Barry_O
#8 ·
I have no doubt in my mind that Lita will not jump at the chance to work with someone like AJ, and obviously AJ would jump at the chance to face her idol when she was younger.

This feud can be a perfect face vs heel or face vs face feud and I hope it happens because it needs to happen, AJ needs a worthy opponent and Lita is that woman.

#7 ·
I love AJ's work ethics, I am sure we remember her pipebomb on the Diva's and she was right. She is this era's Lita. And finally brought something back into the Diva division that has been missing since Lita retired.

#10 ·
This is awesome. With so many Divas now just hired for their look without knowing who headlined Wrestlemania the year before, it's great to know that the Diva's Champ could probably teach you a thing or two about Lou Thesz.

#16 · (Edited)
This was just warmed my fucking heart. I RARELY get that feeling. AJ Lee has just become my favorite diva (I didn't really have one before lol), but wow, that really is something. She is a fucking success story! From balling your eyes out to the best diva when you were a kid, to now being the best diva! Congratulations AJ! That is fucking something. God fucking damn.

#17 ·
Well this is how I felt when I found the video. And just think that pen that Lita gave to AJ may as well of been the torch passed from one era to the next. The gap between the 2 over the years was almost empty cause really there was no one filling Lita's shoes. I may of thought a bit with Melina but no not even her. It is refreshing to see one who knows this business with such a passion and living it out then someone going in the ring and doesn't know anything maybe started watching a few years ago and ends up being a valet for a few years then off to pasture. It would be nice if RAW has another milestone show to have the 2 of them side by side.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.