Wrestling Forum banner

Great O-Khan: "We Felt That AEW is Full of Unrefined, Ill-Educated Indy Wrestlers"

3471 Views 71 Replies 35 Participants Last post by  GothicBohemian
During an interview with WrestleInn, Great O-Khan was very blunt about his thoughts on AEW. However, he was impressed with MJF, in spite of not knowing who he was before coming to America. A revered New Japan wrestler saying this publicly once again reinforces the notion that charisma, personality, and microphone skills trump mindless spots.

Full interview: Dominating New Japan and Beyond: An Interview with Great-O-Khan
Reactions: Dreo and Upstart474
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
27,632 Posts
During an interview with WrestleInn, Great O-Khan was very blunt about his thoughts on AEW. However, he was impressed with MJF, in spite of not knowing who he was before coming to America. A revered New Japan wrestler saying this publicly once again reinforces the notion that charisma, personality, and microphone skills trump mindless spots.
View attachment 134469

Full interview: Dominating New Japan and Beyond: An Interview with Great-O-Khan
i hope you understand this is kayfabe - otherwise that would be embarrassing for you

especially in front of all your Wrestling Forum class mates

· Registered
27,632 Posts
That's rich coming from the guy who was LOUD AND WRONG about literally everything backstage this year 😂. Take a break on telling us what's fake for at least 3 months.
what do you mean? I have not been proved wrong once yet - its all speculation until Punk or Bucks come back and shoot. Or somebody is released

in fact, I was right about MJF being a work

yet.... Xero news' number 1 simp wants to tell me what's up

:ming:

edit> ok, ok... I was wrong about Cody - 5% wrong is what it is

:badass:

· Registered
27,632 Posts
MJF got a raise without signing an extension. How the f*** is that a work? Are you claiming Tony Khan got worked into a shoot and gave into MJF's real life demands due to a fake promo?! 😂😂😂😂
that whole thing is the work

he never no-showed the fan fest and never ever went out with a live mic to cut that promo without a raise and extension

c’mon broooo

· Registered
27,632 Posts
The fact that you think AEW would blatantly screw over their fans, some international, to artificially boost interest in their number 2 draw is quite sad. Thinking Tony Khan is some kind of a genius for it makes it even worse.
not a single person was screwed

all of them either was switched to stars like Danielson or got a refund

and all of them was there for the PPV bruv - like, c'mon now sonnnn

· Registered
27,632 Posts
There were several women from Europe who paid THOUSANDS to see MJF SPECIFICALLY! They were NOT OK with the last minute change. I shouldn't even have to point out that extreme for it to register how f* stupid this would be as a work. I don't care if a local Las Vegas citizen walked down the street and paid $100 to see MJF. He still got f* screwed.
who are these mythical women? Where are their ticket stubs?

c’mooonnnnnn brooooooooooskiiii

· Registered
27,632 Posts
It was all over Twitter when it happened. This is public knowledge. The burden of proof isn't on me when you're making up straight bullshit about this being a work with absolutely nothing to back it up. You were wrong about everything that Xero News reported before Fightful and Meltzer. Why did you stop bumping that thread about profanity being censored in AEW? Are you embarrassed about how wrong you were? Didn't you say you're going to bump it everyday? You thought I forgot?
broooo.... ask Xero news if Kevin Dunn was really firedddd brooooo!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts