Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for me, these small 1 lines can make or break segments and when they pull it off it can be f****** hilarious - examples:

Christian's "i would kick Marky Marks ass and take his WWE title" (about cena) on RAW 2005

Santino's "have you tried the Pepsi Machine" when Kane was looking for CM Punk

Jericho Yelling "just read it" before Cole was about to read the GM email

for me, Christians will stick in my head for a long time, he was so over, and wasted, but Jericho's was extremly funny

any Others and opinions on mine??

·
Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss
4,587 Posts
The Rock talking about Triple H at Fully Loaded 1999:

"The Rock says, they didn't keep you at the bottom of the barrel just cos you wanted to say goodbye to your roody-poo friends at Madison Square Garden. No. They kept you at the bottom of the barrel because you absolutely SUCK"

He built up to the last bit and the crowd loved it. Great execution right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMg1ZL84Nf8

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
The Rock on the subject of the WCW world title:

"The Rock also knows damn well, what in recent years the WCW Title has come to...Diamond Dallas Page? Booker T? The guy from Scream 2, the dog from Married with Children, the maid from the Jeffersons! Shane McMahon, this title is just like your sister, everybody gets a turn!"

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
NXT season 3 has about a dozen great lines a night. just several of them:

Matthews
Cole, what you are doing?
Cole
What? I'm playing the Kenny Powers baseball game on my phone

Matthews
Why is Vicky a pro?
Cole
Why are you an announcer?
Matthews
What has she done to justify being a pro?
Cole
What have you done to justify being an announcer?

Jamie
.....not some weak girls who think they can fight.
Punk
WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH MOLARS?

Punk
You know it's funny, I'm not wearing pants and that's how I watch NXT every week.

Cole
Well, Jamie Keyes is eliminated, and we have just five more girls to get rid of.
Matthews
No, Cole, one of em's gonna win.
Cole
What? Yeah, whatever.

·
STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,092 Posts
"Stronger than a bear! Faster than a buck! The biggest thing to hit Canada because the Mapel Leafs suck!"

Followed by the longest heat from a crowd I have possibly ever heard.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
"This show sucks with or without you Cole, but its good to have you back"

"Look at you over there, Ricky Steamboat. Who the hell did you ever beat?"

-CM 'Jesus' Punk.

"Helen Hart is the only person I know with an autographed copy of the bible." -- Jerry Lawler

"The only reason Jake 'The Snake' Roberts doesn't drink and drive anymore is because he is afraid he might hit a bump and spill his drink." -- Jerry Lawler.

"This crowd is letting Kurt know that he sucks. Just in case he had forgotten." -- Jim Ross

"You don't have to yell at me, Schiavone. I'm not blind!" -- Bobby Heenan

"Ric Flair, you once called me a woman. Well, what i wanna know is, how does it feel to get beat by a woman?" -- Rowdy Roddy Piper

"You'll find sympathy in the dictionary between shit and suicide." - Roddy Piper

"Nature boy. Why do they call you the nature boy? Do you like nature? Do you like boys?" Steve Austin

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
•"Everybody wants to call me the Triple H of Ring of Honor, I think that’s hilarious. I would prefer to call Triple H the CM Punk of the WWE-CM Punk during his ROH days.

Mick Foley: I happen to be a three-time former WWF Champion and a hardcore legend, and I never had my own dressing room.
Edge: Mick, you never change your clothes.
Christian: You just wrestle in what you're wearing.
Mick Foley: Yeah, that's a good point.:lmao

·
Registered
957 Posts
Jericho - TALK ABOUT BARRETT
Cole- we are?
Jericho - ....MORE!

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Lita: Kane,. i will never love you, I will love and always will love Matt Hardy! I hope you die a slow and painful death.

Kane: That was lovely!

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
*Edge gets interrupted by Jaff Hardy's return*

Edge: Jeff Hardy?! What the hell are you doing here? Didn't you die 3 years ago?!

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
During the Roddy Piper v. Bret Hart IC title match:

Heenan: Are they saying anything? Nope, they're just staring. Two ugly people looking at each other, that's fun.

Heenan: You know, this show of sportsmanship makes me sick.

Heenan: I remember when I was champion, Monsoon.
Monsoon: Champion of what?!?
Heenan: My neighborhood!
Monsoon: Oh.
Heenan: I had the prettiest date on the whole block that week. Oh, you shoulda seen her.
Monsoon: The only gold you ever had was in your teeth!
Heenan: I'm not Puerto Rican!

(when Piper's about to hit Hart with the ring bell)

Heenan: Use it! Use it, waffle him with it! You know the old expression! What the hell, use a bell! Give it to me, I'll hit him!

During the Undertaker v. Jake Roberts match:
Heenan: You know Monsoon, death never takes a holiday!
Monsoon: Will you stop it!

Heenan: What is IN that urn, anyway? A loved one? A hated one?
Monsoon: Why didn't you get that information, Mr. Broadcast Journalist?
Heenan: I didn't care to find out! How do you like that?!?

During the Tito Santana v. Shawn Michaels match:

Heenan: Sherry doesn't need makeup, she's naturally beautiful. She can do anything, clothing commercials, Revlon...
Monsoon: How about heavy road equipment? She could do those too.
Heenan: Give me a break.
Monsoon: I think you need to see your oculist.
Heenan: There's nothing wrong with my feet!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Kane to JBL: I've been to hell and I didn't see your clothesline anywhere.
LMAO!! never heard of it be4. JBL got pwned

anyway, here are some:
"Greetings to all of our fans in Memphis! As we all know, there are two types of Elvis' - there was fat Elvis, and really fat Elvis! But the sad thing is - none of us will ever get the chance to find how fat Elvis really would have been - because, he ended up like this town -- Dead!!!!" -- Christian.

"Now, speaking of sore-losers, how fitting is it that we are in the capital city of sore-losers, Buffalo, New York! Now, I'm talking, Superbowls, Stanley Cup Finals, O.J.! It 'so' doesn't get more depressing than right here." -- Christian.

"You never really know a woman till you meet her in court." -- Jerry Lawler

"Helen Hart is so old, she remembers when the Dead Sea was sick." -- Jerry Lawler.

"I'm gonna stick your head so far up your *ss your gonna have to cut holes in your nipples to see!" -- The Rock

·
Registered
41 Posts
Santino Marella quotes about other WWE stars
To J.R “I’m going to beat your friend like a goverment dog”
To J.R “You like knobberslockers”
To J.R “The last time i saw that stupid crooked smile on your face i got-a so mad, then i realised that stupid crooked smile is there all the time”
To Chris Jericho “Listen, KYJ”
“Look at me I’m Jerry stupid Lawler”
“I’m Jerry Lawler, I make fun of women because i have no self esteem”
“I’m Jerry Lawler, I like Puppies, I like big puppies, little puppies, clean puppies and dirrrty puppies”
After stealing Jerry Lawlers sandwich “Ha, look Jerry, i have your delicious sandwich”
To Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes “Maybe you can pose in balding tough guy who has a little friend with a girls name magazine”
To Sandman “I make love to the beautiful Maria, you make love to your stick”
“Carlito likes to swap spit with men who don’t want to be cool

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Michaels talking about attitude era and WWE's decision to go with Austin as the top guy:

"They decided they wanted to go with...attitude.Man, I was attitude in this place before it was a catchphrase!"

1 - 20 of 35 Posts