Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- As noted before, WWE has written The Great Khali out of the storylines by announcing that he suffered a fractured fibula at the hands of World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry.

Word going around at Hell in a Cell was that The Great Khali is done with WWE and it will be a long time until he returns as an active wrestler, if ever. Khali’s deal is expiring and will not be returning anytime soon.

The feeling among some of the WWE writers and wrestlers is that Khali’s run with WWE is finished up so he’s headed back to India to focus on acting. The talk is that Khali, a one-time World Heavyweight Champion, will maintain a relationship with WWE to possibly work on WWE Studios projects and other things.

Source: PWInsider

Awesome news!

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Thank GOD! I've been waiting for this day ever since that 7-Foot tall pile of shit debuted! With Khali leaving, the average in-ring ability and mic work of the roster has gone up 10 fold!

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
Worst Heavyweight Champion in the history of Wrestling in all promotions (it's a close tie between him & David Arquette). His legs were due to snap into a million currys any second and we should all be grateful he's *hopefully* GONE.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Worst Heavyweight Champion in the history of Wrestling in all promotions (it's a close tie between him & David Arquette). His legs were due to snap into a million currys any second and we should all be grateful he's *hopefully* GONE.
Vince Russo says hi.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
It made sense, he didn't really bother me much since he was only uses sparringly, I knew as soon as he turned face again that the end was nigh, at least Henry got use out of his leaving

·
Registered
126 Posts
It's about time. I didn't care for him at all. Horrible on the mic, talks like he has a mouth full of marbles and can't wrestle. Don't know what they are going to do with Jinder Mahal though. They'll think of something.

·
Asuka
96,246 Posts
Good, if true. There was absolutely no redeeming qualities to Khali beyond the fact that he was useful as a believable monster heel, which isn't good enough when you've got people like Henry on the roster who are just as believeable and can cut a much better promo. Well...I should've said a decent promo, because just speaking English is a better promo than Khali, provided you're somebody other than Jeff Hardy or Morrison.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh no! He won't get the Ric Flair send-off like he deserves...

(Overwhelming sarcasm)

As a person, its sad to see his health so poor, but for the company its good that he's gone.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts