Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find some really good independent wrestling matches from companys such as PWG, Chikara, ROH, AAA, NJPW, Etc.

So, can you guys hook me up with some Youtube links to some more recent, really good independent bouts?

Any contribution would be greatly appreciated.

· Is a Snit Head
34,365 Posts
Full matches on youtube? Good luck with that. I might not be able to actually view the section but I'm sure our multimedia section would have a ton of amazing matches that you could check out.

From ROH the whole Steen/Generico feud is amazing, and their hardcore match at Final Battle is one of my favorite matches ever. On the same note Danielson/Morishima had some amazing matches and the last match they had at Final Battle 2008 is one of my favorites. Actually as far as an independent company goes you really can't go wrong if the match has Bryan Danielson in it. Squashes aside I don't ever recall seeing him have a bad match.

· Is a Snit Head
34,365 Posts
Download VLC media player if you don't have it. It plays pretty much everything and works well as a DVD player too. I downloaded it when my DVD player that was already installed on my PC crashed and it said I had to reinstall it. After accidentally hitting "Uninstall" I was in need of a DVD player...

And as long as you have Norton or something like that and know who you're downloading the file from I wouldn't worry too much about viruses.

Or you could buy some DVDs. ROH released some commercial DVDs that can be found for less than $10 and PWG released two 3 Disc Best of Sets that might be the best DVD sets I've ever purchased. I would recommend those to anyone that wants to see some great indy matches.

· Registered
4,034 Posts
NJPW=indy?? :)

· Registered
581 Posts
The multimedia section is legit, I wouldn't worry about viruses.

Anyway, some good matches.

Bryan Danielson vs Davey Richards in 2009

KENTA vs Davey Richards (my favorite ROH match) in 2009

Typhoon vs Muscle Outlaws and Do-fixer vs Blood Generation - Crazy 6 man tags, the best spot fests you can find.

Bryan Danielson vs Morishima (Man Up and Manhatten Mayhem) - More similar to WWE style in that it doesn't revolve around perfect choreography

· Registered
4,034 Posts
Daniel Bryan vs Shingo Takagi - DGUSA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.