Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says

Mordeaci-a religious zealot,i always thought he would get at least into a little feud with Taker

Tommy Dreamer-the innovator of violence-he was like kind of an average Joe type of guy who snapped because of his suburban life,two kids and a crappy minivan,always loved that gimmick

Raven-nuff said

Hakushi-buddhist pilgrim monk kind of gimmick

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
Kizarny - Carnival Freak. Would have been much better as a heel
Hade Vansen - Cult Leader.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I think I was the only person who found The Sultan gimmick kind of cool. I remember wanting him to win the IC belt at WM13.
In all fairness, the entire crowd wanted him to win the title there, but thats more to do with where Rocky Maivia was at that point.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Kerwin White. :p
Kerwin White didnt fail, it was ended out of respect when Eddie died and his nephew couldnt really carry on a gimmick of abandoning his latin heritage.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
-Mordecai: This was a gimmick in 2004, I was really looking forward to. Bis squash matches were really nothing special. Kevin Fertig in general is nothing that special of a wrestler, but the gimmick had potential of going somewhere. At least in that summer I wanted to see a whole light vs dark feud happen between him and Undertaker. Shame it didn't do much.

-Heel Doink: As a kid in 1993 Doink as a heel really freaked me out. I'm not one who is scared that much of clowns. But he played it off to a tee. When they turned him face it just wasn't as fun and should of never happened. Honestly, it's not worth even laughing about. Now a days I can smile and enjoy heel Doink, but as a face no.

-Sean O' Haire: His promos really had potential leading up to his WWE debut (or return if you count him in The Alliance). I still watch some of the promos about drugs and religion mainly. They were great and could of been a solid Devils Advocate gimmick.

And the greatest gimmick of all time that failed. lawl.

·
#WWELogic
3,974 Posts

This, end thread

Give this to some one who can pull it off and make Cena's fans cry

Stay Frosty

·
Banned
291 Posts
I personally thought Mordecai sucked :no:

Maybe if he came out in like 98 or something but when he did come out it was all been there done that with Taker.

Don't know why so many people liked the guy.

And Hassan should have definitely stuck around.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I remember those O'Haire vignettes. In todays WWE it would probably work because it is radically off base for them to use a character like that much like the SES CM Punk.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts