Wrestling Forum banner

Great Crowd

1221 Views 16 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Alex
Talk about a crowd full of smarks. The opening Cm Punk chants were great and when Bryan entered I loved the chants for Bryan and Punk. Hell people were even marking when Regal came out and went blow for blow with Bryan. What really surprised me was the pops for Diesel and Booker, what a reaction. It made their short lived returns (assuming they are short lived) so much better. Even Edge got a pop when he used the Killswitch against Dolph! Anyone else surprised by the lively crowd?
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
They were really lively, that made the event great. I'm kinda surprised they were behind Nash so much. I like Nash and I expected a good pop, but I didn't expect him to get THAT big a reaction. He was getting chants right up until he was eliminated. I'm not surprised they were so behind Booker though, because he had a much more memorable final WWE run.

· Registered
1,942 Posts
It's Boston, whaddya expect!
After going to the 900th Anniversary and seeing what the crowd liked, as soon as I heard that the RR was coming I knew it'd be great!

· Registered
87 Posts
Really good crowd that seemed to be hot for everything. Even guys like Dibiase and Ryder got good reactions. I couldn't believe the pop they gave for Diesel. It seemed like they kind of died out during the homestretch of the match though. I guess maybe they were disappointed about Diesel getting dumped out.

· Registered
6,870 Posts
Best WWE crowd in years, easily. The Diesel chants were ridiculous, Bookers pop was unreal, they were red hot down the stretch of the Ziggler/Edge match, the dueling chants for Punk and Bryan, they added another level to the show.

· I'm a Christian
699 Posts
It seemed to be a lot less kids and more adults, these fans knew what they wanted, if only Raw and Smackdown could have fans like this every week.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.