Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would participate(sp?) in one ?

N

·
0 Posts
Re: A Graphics Tourney?

Kaneanite and myself would have to get involved. Sorry, but all you graphics mods suck at running tournaments. Plus, Cody and I talked about it. I'm not saying we'd completely run it (like we're going to do the WOW one), but we're going to hop in. :)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Nitemare said:
Kaneanite and myself would have to get involved. Sorry, but all you graphics mods suck at running tournaments. Plus, Cody and I talked about it. I'm not saying we'd completely run it (like we're going to do the WOW one), but we're going to hop in. :)

Well you, cody must join. You may run it. I never said I was going to run it. So run it please.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

But the finalists sucked.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts

OZ ran the last one but took ages to keep it going and post the results. I'll watch from the sidelines.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I ran the last one, but it sucked.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

There were 3 after OZ's I think. First NDF, then me and then me again.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts

I remeber NDF's, I was just getting into making graphics then and then I remember you did one just after it but I don't remember you doing another one.

Anyway, can there be some kinda reward for winning this? There was for the wow one wans't there? just wondering :agree:.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts

Bofpaks tournament was the best. Then mine. LK's both sucked because... LK ran them. And NDF's was sweet only because he made a cool bracket.

Anyone who disagrees... is wrong.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

yay. We need more entrants, Cody, Adam?

·
Registered
3,060 Posts

Hey, seeing as this isn't really doing much right now would it be possible for you folks to hold it off for a few weeks longer? I don't want to miss while I'm on holiday thats all. If you can't I understand.

I know though, that the winner wouldn't feel right calling himself grx champion knowing he hadn't beat me :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Not like this is going anywhere

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.