Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Superman debuted his new grape gear last night. Which Kool-Aid color do you prefer - orange or purple?

Personally, I think the purple shirt, on it's WORST day, it 10X better than the orange one. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I always liked the purple flavor growing up...

Seriously, at least I don't feel like my retina are going to burn out if I look at it directly

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Unlike many I actually liked the orange shirt. Currently I like the purple gear more though, but that's probably down to the purple being the newer of the two. If orange came after purple I'd probably like the orange better.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Don't have a problem with either shirt, but for right now, I'm gonna side with the orange one.

Maybe the purple will grow on me

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Ummm... tough call. I'll go with the new one, but that is just because the orange shirt has been paining my eyes for over a year. It seems like WWE have purchased huge stocks of strange colors, which were originally intended for Jeff Hardy to put on his face. But now since he left in the most altruistic of efforts in the wrestling business, only Cena is big enough a draw to sell shirts of those hues. Don't blame him.

·
Registered
957 Posts

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Anything's better than the orange, so I'll take the purple...although it's still pretty horrendous imo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.