Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw this on another forum,thought i'd start it here

Basically someone wishes for something then somebody replies to them "Wish granted" but gives a big downside to it.

I wish Rusev turns into a Big superstar

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
Wish granted

CM Punk dies either from medical issues or suicide bringing much negative publicity to WWE

Daniel Bryan never gets to main event Wrestlemania 30. His career goes down the toilet until he retires.

AJ Lee gets buried on TV and subsequently fired after embarrassing Stephanie McMahon on Twitter. She lives the rest of her life lonely, bitter and sad.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wish granted, AJ Styles becomes the new top babyface of WWE. Suddenly, big men become back in style and all crowds begin to chant for Braun Strowman.

I wish CM Punk didn't leave WWE.
Wish granted.CM punk doesn't leave WWE,he still gets fired on his wedding day

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,548 Posts
Granted,but everything is sold out and it constantly snows.

I wish I could bang Maryse.

·
Baby It's Violence
7,122 Posts
Wish granted, but you now have a job that requires you to spend a huge amount of time flying to business meetings while sitting in the middle economy seats.

I wish it could be winter again, I love the cold.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Wish granted, you have an amazing talent on football, it becomes an obsession, you lost your girlfriend family and everything for your dream then you get KO in a game, end up in a coma.

You wake up 20 years later and find out all your family died, you have nothing left.

I wish I have the superpower of Magneto.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Wish granted,but your assets are frozen
I wish Reigns turns heel:mark:
Granted.

He gets even stronger booking, never loses another match, and holds the WWE Title for 15 years.

I wish I had a large deep dish pepperoni pizza.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Granted, you have a large deep dish peperoni pizza, that's your last meal according to the federal government.

I wish I had a castle.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Wish granted.

Your castle is under attack by giant, fire-breathing, horny dragons who want to have sex with you before they eat you.

I wish I could fly.
Wish granted,

You get stuck in an airplanes propeller and die a terrible,bloody death, also breaking the airplanes engine causing multiple deaths of the passengers. And your name will be tainted in history of being g the airplane murderer.

I wish I was a superhero!

·
F*ck off I'm drinking
5,659 Posts
Wish granted,

You get stuck in an airplanes propeller and die a terrible,bloody death, also breaking the airplanes engine causing multiple deaths of the passengers. And your name will be tainted in history of being g the airplane murderer.

I wish I was a superhero!
Your wish has been granted

But the only super power you gained is super hearing, which will eventually drive you crazy

I want to be young again so I can rule the world

1 - 20 of 198 Posts