Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys now i was just wondering about seating for the grand ballroom and the hammerstein ballroom of the manhattan center. for glory by honor 9 on 9-11 i have 2nd row balcony seat 13.. how good is that seating? what are the pros and cons? also ill be going to tnas hammerstein ballroom house show on 9-23. i have 2nd level balcony row gaO seat 28. what does gaO mean? does that mean i may not get that seat or what since its ga? what are the pros and cons of the seats? let me know thanks guys take it easy!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Not sure mate, but why the fuck are tna doing a house show at one of the best wrestling venues in the world, why not tape a ppv or impact there and get out of the impact zone

I'm sure your seat will be fine though, surely can't have a bad view there

·
Is a Snit Head
22,343 Posts
Can't help you at the Hammerstein but you have good seats for the upcoming ROH show. You have seat 13 so you should be pretty close to the middle of the section and don't have to worry about the lighting poles being in the way, which is a problem if you get aisle seats there.

The best part about being in the balcony is the view that you have. You can see everything and don't have to worry about camera men standing right in front of you or not being able to see well by being too far back on the floor. The drawback is that the atmosphere isn't as good up in the balcony because there aren't that many seats up there when compared to the rest of the ball room. I've sat in both and I really like sitting on the floor because you just feel like a bigger part of the show. Nothing wrong with the balcony seats by any means but it's just a very different experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts