Premium Member
17,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Zero

Type

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I’m getting pretty bored of people responding in arguments with only a correction in spelling, to someone’s post. Ex:

USER 1#: Rock is teh GOAT!

USER2# you’re an idiot, you can’t even spell ‘the’!

Fuck off. It’s an internet Forum where people quickly put up a post and don’t use spell check on it. If you can read the post the first time, then come back with an point of your own; other than giving up and just making fun of someone for a typo. Christ, more than half this forum’s first language isn’t even English; what the Fuck do you expect.

Unless someone types:

Yo Dah Rock defenetly da GOAT an I ent sayin dat becos his movys so gret!

Yeah, rip into people like this. Not with minor Grammatical errors; we all fucking do it.
*forum
*fuck

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
11,224 Posts
* You do not throw rocks at a man who's got a machine gun.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,685 Posts
weren't you the ...... that was talking about naming your penis MrMister yesterday in the chatbox?

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
Grammar is serious business.

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Fuck off. It’s an internet Forum where people quickly put up a post and don’t use spell check on it. If you can read the post the first time, then come back with an point of your own; other than giving up and just making fun of someone for a typo. Christ, more than half this forum’s first language isn’t even English; what the Fuck do you expect.

Please would you fuck off! It is an internet forum. Where people type fairly quick and usually do not use their spell check tool. If the post is legible, please respond with your point. However, do not give up on the poster! Just make fun of them for making grammatical errors. Oy vey! The majority of the posters do not use English as their verbal or written language. What more do you expect?

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
It can be hard to take someone's point seriously when they don't bother to spell check their post. I know that isn't the point of an online forum, but it does take away from the point you're trying to make.

·
Premium Member
17,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
* You do not throw rocks at a man who's got a machine gun.
it's already maxed out due to length, so it would be 'who got', and that would be a grammatical error, so I compromised.

I only remembered it because of the adds for smackdown: blast from the past, to be honest.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I’m getting pretty bored of people responding in arguments with only a correction in spelling, to someone’s post. Ex:

USER 1#: Rock is teh GOAT!

USER2# you’re an idiot, you can’t even spell ‘the’!

Unless someone types:

Yo Dah Rock defenetly da GOAT an I ent sayin dat becos his movys so gret!

Yeah, rip into people like this. Not with minor Grammatical errors; we all fucking do it.
Also those who make errors in their corrections, fuckheads like that are just asking for it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts