Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
LOL you really think "ain't gonna do anything" is correct English? You may want to head back to school for some literacy lessons, for future reference, the correct way of saying/writing it would be "aren't going to do anything." Gotta love the irony of this thread.

·
Registered
741 Posts
"Exposes himself". If English is your native language but you can't speak it properly, then someone should correct you.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
well "ain't" and "gonna" aren't technically words I think. Not that I'm a professional grammar king or something.

People who call people out for grammar are usually people who are losing arguments on the internet, anyways.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Ain't isn't a proper word. It's slang. Owens was right, as usual.

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
So OP was the exposed guy?

Just admit Owens owned you on twitter and you tried to save some face here.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
This is a rants thread to be honest.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Why are you defending Owens? He either was wrong or he corrected slang, which is stupid.
No he was right, "ain't" and "gonna" aren't "slang" they're incorrect abbreviations. Essentially you came here and posted a thread saying "Owens exposed himself he corrected somebody who was right!" So in effect you just "exposed" yourself as somebody with poor English/literacy skills as you didn't even know that "ain't gonna" is bad English. I was very impressed.

·
Butter My Arse
11,763 Posts
I'm sure Kevin Owens is gonna, sorry,...going to...have sleepless nights over this.

A heel getting underneath peoples skin though. How novel.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
So OP exposed himself for trying to expose someone. L

Reactions: Brodus Clay

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No he was right, "ain't" and "gonna" aren't "slang" they're incorrect abbreviations. Essentially you came here and posted a thread saying "Owens exposed himself he corrected somebody who was right!" So in effect you just "exposed" yourself as somebody with poor English/literacy skills as you didn't even know that "ain't gonna" is bad English. I was very impressed.
Urban Dictionary says it's slang. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ain't

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.