Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting tweet from cena

Ps..grabbed a spare steel chain and lock off the elimination chamber just in case...gotta go now. Big peek a boo tournament b4 raw :)

Hint hint......?..?..

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Wait! People backstage on Raw compete in a peekaboo tournament? WTF!

If anything this is a hint on why most WWE wrestlers are so generic. Instead of working on mic skills or practicing in the ring, they are have peekaboo tournaments.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Well I think it's only fair that if they let Rocky rip into Cena non PG style then Cena should get to shoot back. He'll probably still get owned but it will sure as hell make things a lot more interesting.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Honestly I think it's the only way he can stand toe to toe with The Rock on the mic without being made to look like a fool. And even then Rocky will probably still shut him down. Although, I wouldn't mind a change to Cena's character at all...possibly slowly turning him heel in the process.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,948 Posts
I could have foreseen this coming. You can't just allow The Rock to get those shots in last week without some sort of retalitation. Bet this forum will be alive afterwards, arguing about who's promo was better.

Either way it could lead to some good back and forth

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
It doesn't have to be a complete change, it could be a one time thing or temporary thing. Seriously though, his "Thuganomics" music was awesome, if he were to ever turn heel he should use that again.

Also, if he does cut a rap promo against The Rock it would add more fuel to the fire that the PG era is ending (although I wouldn't be completely convinced yet).

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
I could have foreseen this coming. You can't just allow The Rock to get those shots in last week without some sort of retalitation. Bet this forum will be alive afterwards, arguing about who's promo was better.

Either way it could lead to some good back and forth
That would be incredible. Can't wait to debate!

·
Banned
342 Posts
They should use this time as a prototype run for a Cena heel turn some time in the future. You know he's getting booed, so run with it until Wrestlemania. They did the same with Hogan before the nWo, he began wearing black and acting like a Heel.
But I definenetly want to see Cena exhibiting some heelish qualities, when he actually turns - years from now - he could mention this feud and the fans abandonment of him.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts