Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is gonna be in 3 posts, because I am having a problem similiar to the one R&J is having. It won't let me post it all in one post.

No opening goes off; the show starts with all the RAW superstars surrounding the ring with Bischoff standing in the ring.

Bisch – Now, as most of you know by now, this is my last week to impress Vince and keep my job. I am going to try my hardest to keep my job, and if I don’t, then at least I will go out with a bang! Now, none of you surrounding the ring have any idea what you are going to be doing tonight. First of all, it appears that The Hurricane and Trish have some issues with Steven Richards and Victoria, so you four will battle it out tonight in a mixed tag match. Now, Tommy Dreamer has had problems recently with both D-Lo Brown and Al Snow, so at No Way Out, Tommy, you will take on Al Snow, in a Hardcore Match for old time’s sake, and just to make it interesting, Christopher Nowinski will be the special guest referee. Now, as far as tonight is concerned, D-Lo will face Tommy in a 2/3 Falls Cage Match. Now to keep it fair, D-lo will get to pick the ref for the first fall, Dreamer for the second, and should it go to a third fall, both of the refs will call the match. I also have a problem between the Dudleyz and Regal/Storm, so at No Way Out, The Dudleyz will take on Regal/Storm is a Texas Tornado match. Tonight however, as warm-ups, D-Von will take on Storm in a table match and Bubba will face Regal in a Brass Knucks on-a-pole match, and if anybody interferes for the Dudleyz, the lose their shot at the tag titles at No Way Out, and if somebody interferes for Regal of Storm, they will be stripped of the titles. Also tonight, RVD will take on Jeff Hardy in a street fight. And you main event ladies and gentlemen will be Kane and Scott Steiner against HHH and Batista, but this will be no ordinary tag match. This is going to be an ingenious match I thought which I like to call Bicshoff’s Tag. There will be two men on the outside for each team that can tag into the match legally from either or the two currently legal participants in the match. Once they are tagged, they are legal and the person who tagged them would no longer be legal in the match. For example, if Batista were to tag mystery partner #1, he would no longer be legal in the match and mystery partner #1 would be and could fight in the match. If Batista were to continue as if he didn’t tag and wrestle, his team would be DQ’ed. Thank you.

Bischoff and the superstars begin the leave as we go to commercial.

*commercial*

Hurricane/Trish vs. Richards/Victoria

Test comes out of the crowd and beats up Richards and Hurricane as Trish and Victoria run away.

Winner – No Contest

Test – Jericho, I can’t believe how much of an asshole you are! I want a match with you at No Way Out!

Jericho comes out

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Jericho – Just to point out, I did nothing wrong, however, seeing as how I don’t have match anyways, it will be a pleasure kicking you ass at No Way Out, but why wait!

Jericho runs to the ring, but officials stop him before he can get in the ring.

*commercial*

Chief and Bischoff are talking in his office as we come back

Chief – Mr. Bischoff, how could you give the Dudleyz a title shot at No Way Out? You’ve seen what they’ve done to me!

Bisch – Chief, this isn’t about you, this is about making great TV, and if you question another on of my decisions again, I’ll fire you ass!

Chief - *mumbling* That won’t matter much in a week.

Bisch – What did you say?! Get out of my office, YOU’RE FIRED!!

D-Lo vs. Dreamer
D-Lo picked Nick Patrick, Dreamer picked Charles Robinson
1st fall – D-lo climbed over the cage.
2nd fall – Dreamer pinned D-lo after a DDT
3rd fall – Dreamer reverses a super-plex into a small package to win

Winner – Dreamer

D-lo – Nick, I thought you understood the black man, but now I see that you are just a racist like the rest!

*commercial*

Sean O’Haire promo – How do you know how bad it is? They say it can kill you, but what do they know? So go ahead, pop a few, smoke a couple. Hey, I’m not telling you anything you don’t all ready know.

Coach catches up with Chief in the parking lot as he is putting his bags in his car.

Coach – Chief, Chief, what do you plan on doing now that Eric Bishoff has fired you as Chief of Staff?

Chief – Well Coach, I’m sure that Stephanie could use a talent such as myself on Smackdown.

D-Von vs. Storm

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bubba and Regal stand on the ramp and watch the match. D-Von puts Storm though a table with a powerbomb. Bubba and Regal make their way down to the ring as the ref rolled Storm out of the ring and D-von celebrated. The next match started right away.

Winner – D-Von

Bubba vs. Regal

As Bubba was climbing the turnbuckle to get the knucks, Storm tossed another pair of knucks to Regal. He knocks Bubba out with them as he turned around from getting off the turnbuckle.

Winner – Regal

RVD is shown approaching the ring

*commercial*

RVD vs. Jeff

RVD beats Jeff with a 5 Star Frog Splash off of the stage, through a table. Jeff gets mad and hits RVD with the Twist of Fate.

Kane and Steiner are talking to somebody behind a door. They move the door and it is Goldust and Booker T.

*commercial*

Bischoff’s Tag

There are small barricades outside the ring for the other participants.

Goldust and Booker T. get behind their barricade; Flair and Orton get behind Batista and HHH’s. Kane tags Steiner into the ring and Booker into the match. HHH tags Flair into the match. Steiner tags Goldust. Batista tags HHH into the match. Suddenly, a masked man in a sweat suit comes out of the crowd and hops into the HHH/Batista barricade as Orton hops out. Flair tags him in and the masked man and HHH destroy Goldust and Booker T. and Flair, Batista, and Orton destroy Kane and Steiner. HHH pins Booker T. and he and the rest of his alliance beat up the other team and toss them out of the ring. Then the masked man takes off his mask to reveal RHYNO! Flair gets on the mic and says that this is the new 4 Horsemen as the show goes off the air.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tried to explain it the best I could. It's like, there are 2 guys out of the ring standing by the barricade, and they can be tagged into the match just like a tag match. The only difference is that illegal guys can't touch them. If they do, it is counted as interference, so they lose by DQ.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts