Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rock-in-Chief? Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson could pursue future in politics

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has been compared to Arnold Schwarzenegger on the big screen, but would he ever consider following in the former movie action hero's political footsteps?

The WWE superstar and "G.I. Joe" actor is open to it.

"I wouldn't rule it out," Johnson told Fox411.com at the 2012 CinemaCon Convention Tuesday in Las Vegas.

"I think in order for politicians to be successful, you have to be passionate about politics," Johnson said. "I care about our country, but right now I can make impact in other ways."

As far as a potential future campaign slogan, Johnson is keeping his lips sealed.

"I can't tell you that now, I'd have to wait," laughed Johnson.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/04/25/rock-in-chief-dwayne-rock-johnson-on-whether-or-not-will-pursue-politics/?intcmp=trending

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Governor? Nah, he's too big for that, he's going for the President. The current one is basically a Rock wannabe, doing his promo style, saying his catchphrases etc. The People's President is only a matter of when.

·
Banned
534 Posts
Governor? Nah, he's too big for that, he's going for the President. The current one is basically a Rock wannabe, doing his promo style, saying his catchphrases etc. The People's President is only a matter of when.
LOL. You're such a troll.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I kind of lold

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
I can just imagine after every public address to the nation... "I promise i will end this war on terror once and for all and make the world a safer place... IF YAA SMEEEEEEEEEELLLL...WHAT THE ROCK....IS COOKIN."

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Don't believe me? What about Obama's "The People's Convention" this year? needs more proof? :

Also hear his voice how he tries to sound like him, Rock and Obama are good friends as you can see here: So Rock is probably gives him promo lessons from time to time...:cool2

Dwayne Johnson Knew About Osama bin Laden’s Death Before Anyone Else?

Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) appears to have known about Osama bin Laden‘s death before almost anyone.

The Fast Five star was already enjoying a record weekend at the box office when, at 10:24 p.m. ET last night, Johnson tweeted, “Just got word that will shock the world – Land of the free… home of the brave DAMN PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!”

What’s interesting about Johnson’s excited tweet is that it came roughly 45 minutes before news confirming bin Laden’s death began leaking to media outlets.

While online sources were obviously speculating about the reason for President Obama‘s last-minute speech long before he took the podium, Johnson’s 10:24 p.m. note seems to have popped up shortly before journalists and other “people in the know” started spreading the Osama shocker.

Intriguing.

Of course, it’s possible Johnson, as his “Saturday Night Live” character The Rock Obama, gets special security and intelligence briefings every day.

In any case, he sped past everyone else this weekend, both at multiplexes and in the news cycle.

Oh, and in case you were wondering whether The Rock’s roll will continue – today is his birthday.
He's not trolling. The Rock is really taking over the world, one step at a time :Rock
No doubt about it. He just won ACTION STAR OF THE DECADE:
"The Rock" Dwayne Johnson accepted the Action Star of the Decade award at a Hollywood industry CinemaCon event in Las Vegas Monday night. Rock re-tweeted a note from the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) reading: "Congrats The Rock for being named Action Star of the Decade! #CinemaCon #PeoplesElbow."
Greatness knows no limits. Next goal before the President? The Oscars.

GET READY...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts