Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, just hear me out. How about adding a forums section for creativity. Such as writing poetry, songs and signatures. It should have a ratings subsection and a challenge subsection. And it will be like rants and word games and trivia, where no points will be awarded. This Forum will replace the WOW section that has been deleted. I thought i would share my ideas to help you guys. What are your thoughts on this idea. Of course the banned words also will be banned there too.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
LOL, who's going to jack off to a creativity forum, lol.

I think it is a good idea where it could be a sub section of Anything. Then a sub-sub section(if that exists) of ratings, comments, etc.

I agree with Chuck.

·
Banned
644 Posts
It's a good idea but I personally wouldn't look at it too much unless I need to quickly impress a chick by "writing" her a poem so I would just copy paste from there...but for the people that are interested in that stuff - it's a good idea.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Yes, but the thing is, we have a forum for that already. It's called the Anything forum. I don't understand...we get these "good suggestions" like once a month. Someone decides they're a genius, and decides we need a forum for something that would never be used. I mean, how often do we see people posting poems and songs and...well I don't know what he means with the signature thing. If he means forum signatures like banners, we have that. It's the graphics section. But yeah, my point is, a good reason for a new forum is if it can be used for stuff that's posted frequently, would have plenty of regular posts, and appeal to a wide selection of people. Not just a few.

So yeah, you wanna post poems, post them in Anything. Got some songs of yours you wanna share? Post them in the Music forum. Got a cool signature you wanna show off? Post it in the Graphics forum.

Chuck, I notice lately you've been posting a few of these types of threads...trying to suggest something. Are you trying to suck up, or make yourself look like you want to be involved in the forums, or are you just genuinely trying to be thoughtful....I can't figure it out. :)

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Ok, I just want to add this since I don't think it involves a new thread. Why not a sub section in Rants called "Debate Zone" or something like that. Multi Ranting. 2 people can rant at the same time against each other.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Isn't that what the Rants section is for already? For debating, ranting, etc.

What's funny is people don't sit and think...Just remember, this board has been running for atleast 4-5 years. Don't you think that in all that time, we would've added any forums that we thought would be useful or needed? That's why when someone suggests a new forum section or something, we always say it's already covered. :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
Chuck Spears said:
Guys, just hear me out. How about adding a forums section for creativity. Such as writing poetry, songs and signatures. It should have a ratings subsection and a challenge subsection. And it will be like rants and word games and trivia, where no points will be awarded. This Forum will replace the WOW section that has been deleted. I thought i would share my ideas to help you guys. What are your thoughts on this idea. Of course the banned words also will be banned there too.
I thought you said this was a good suggestion :mad:

Just playing I like I Like :D good idea

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Sarm3n said:
It's a good idea but I personally wouldn't look at it too much unless I need to quickly impress a chick by "writing" her a poem so I would just copy paste from there...but for the people that are interested in that stuff - it's a good idea.
A piece of advice: if you want to impress a girl, do not use anything you see here.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Kaneanite said:
Chuck, I notice lately you've been posting a few of these types of threads...trying to suggest something. Are you trying to suck up, or make yourself look like you want to be involved in the forums, or are you just genuinely trying to be thoughtful....I can't figure it out. :)
I love you [even more] when you put people down. :)

No offense, Chuck.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tEh 1337 Oz said:
I love you [even more] when you put people down. :)

No offense, Chuck.
I didn't took any offense to your or Kaneanite's posts. I want to see Weforums better than what it is before. I was trying give some of ideas That I had to them. But I guess the fact that WOW is back, I guess my idea will be put on the back burner.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts