Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Trying to purge all my google search results for privacy reasons.
I've noticed that when I google my username a ton of my wrestlingforum posts show up. Is there any way to stop this from happening - maybe in privacy settings somewhere?
Is there any other way from stopping this happening, i.e. deleting account or having to go through all my 3,500 posts and deleting them all?

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,205 Posts
Hi,

Trying to purge all my google search results for privacy reasons.
I've noticed that when I google my username a ton of my wrestlingforum posts show up. Is there any way to stop this from happening - maybe in privacy settings somewhere?
Is there any other way from stopping this happening, i.e. deleting account or having to go through all my 3,500 posts and deleting them all?

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
This forum, except a few areas, are public. So google-robots are finding them by crawling the internet.

You can delete all the posts, but they are still saved at google and other places. Beside that, it would make some thread unreadable.

I suggest you to use another username for the forum, if the username is important for you. That will have more or less the same effect as deleting your posting. (Except you exposed your privacy in the postings.)

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This forum, except a few areas, are public. So google-robots are finding them by crawling the internet.

You can delete all the posts, but they are still saved at google and other places. Beside that, it would make some thread unreadable.

I suggest you to use another username for the forum, if the username is important for you. That will have more or less the same effect as deleting your posting. (Except you exposed your privacy in the postings.)
Thank you for your response. Do you know how I can change my username on the forum?

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,205 Posts
Thank you for your response. Do you know how I can change my username on the forum?
As far as I know, you have to be a temporary Premiummember to do this. This is like 5$ or something. Then check your User Controlpanel (CP).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts