Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's take a moment to think about how we'd all like to go. Personally, I would like to do something creative, like jumping off a chair and bashing my head into a shower head. Or having a decorative design carved into my face with a samurai sword. You know, something that will become a headline.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Reptilian, you are a very sad man. Your posting is not only an insult to yourself, but an insult to every living human out there. Please, instead of making all these posts about dying and such, just actually do it. Thank you, bye.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't see why. They're just ideas. You seem very bland and unimaginative to me, so you really have no right to be commenting on my artistic vision.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Since I have some strange love for snakes(not sexual, but free to joke about if you must :)), I'd probably like to die by a venomous snake bite. Painful, but I'd die doing something I love. Handling snakes. <3

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
If I ahd to die I would kill myself by either dying in my sleep or If I found a way to cheat death I would create some sort of mechanism that makes you live for an eternity so like say an atomic bomb were to land right on top of me I wouldnt feel it and live while every one around me is dead. then over come with grief I would take the mechanism off and create a poison cupcake which would kill me instantley. thats how I would want to die. lol

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You know, people often say, "That's a fine how do ya do," when it's really only a fairly okay how do ya do. Hell, sometimes it's not even a how do ya do at all.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts