Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a fond lover of K Swiss most my life. I have multiple pairs, but lately, their newer models are letting me down. I have tried Nike, Saucony (spelling unsure), and new Balance, none of them I really 'clicked' with. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

I haven a normal arch, a slight overpronation, and highly prefer minimalist shoes (tight with little sole). I have tried the Vibram 5 finger shoes, and do not like them.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
I too have been an avid k-swiss user..not fond of their new stuff at all. Do you have a price limit ? I can point you in the direction of what I use for running but knowing how much you wish to spend definitely helps.

·
Premium Member
17,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I'm racing, just running myself, so I don't need racing price. I'd say below $300.

·
Marine Til Death
184 Posts
I prefer Brooks running shoes myself. All of them that I have ever worn have been very comfortable and have great support. I don't remember the names of them other than they were Brooks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I prefer Nike Zoom Vomero shoe for running and playing games. It is very good and comfortable shoe. I think it is best shoes for running and you also can try it. Nike Zoom Vomero is very good shoe in every season.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts