23,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just signed on, searched WWE and found some new stuff added:

New Austin DVD (Doc only)
New Rock DVD (Doc only)
Shawn/Bret DVD (Doc only)
King Of The Ring DVD (Full 3 parts)
Ladder Match II DVD (Full 3 parts)

Plus they've already got other great stuff on there that I can list if anyone wants me to.

I'm really pleased with this because I didn't want to buy KOTR/Ladder, because I have quite a few of the matches but wanted to see some badly (Sheamus/Morrison, Shane/Angle, Phoenix/Katie Lea, etc) but now they're on here. I own the Austin one already but I can't wait to watch Rock and Shawn/Bret's docs.

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Holy shit! I thought you meant disc only but King of the Ring is instant queue and so are the others!

Extremely excited. Great find! Weird I looked last night, did they just put these out?

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Just signed on, searched WWE and found some new stuff added:

New Austin DVD (Doc only)
New Rock DVD (Doc only)
Shawn/Bret DVD (Doc only)
King Of The Ring DVD (Full 3 discs)
Ladder Match II DVD (Full 3 discs)

Plus they've already got other great stuff on there that I can list if anyone wants me to.

I'm really pleased with this because I didn't want to buy KOTR/Ladder, because I have quite a few of the matches but wanted to see some badly (Sheamus/Morrison, Shane/Angle, Phoenix/Katie Lea, etc) but now they're on here. I own the Austin one already but I can't wait to watch Rock and Shawn/Bret's docs.
Seriously?! Right after I cancel my Netflix account and sell my 360.... :no:

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ ah, that's disappointing.

Seriously?! Right after I cancel my Netflix account and sell my 360.... :no:
Yeah man. If you've got a decent computer you could probably sign back up for a month or so to watch them.

Holy shit! I thought you meant disc only but King of the Ring is instant queue and so are the others!

Extremely excited. Great find! Weird I looked last night, did they just put these out?
Fixed it to clarify, I see what you mean haha.

I think I looked recently too so it's gotta be fairly new. I check it quite often because they've done a good job adding things recently.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Netflix is useless, unless you're willing to pay like $100 a month for your internet so that it's monthly bandwidth usage will work with netflix, cause netflix will easily use up several dozen GB a month on videos

·
Banned
7,681 Posts
Netflix is useless, unless you're willing to pay like $100 a month for your internet so that it's monthly bandwidth usage will work with netflix, cause netflix will easily use up several dozen GB a month on videos
Not unless you've got unlimited broadband. Like me. :cool2

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
What do you mean? I pay like 50 for unlimited.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
Netflix is how ive watched most wwe dvds. havent watched Breaking the Code(jerichos dvd) but watched the History or Wrestlemania which was very good and WWE OMG moments which was also good.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I noticed that last night when I was talking with my tattoo artist. He is also a huge fan of WWE and I pulled up Netflix on his laptop to watch while getting new ink done. Noticed the new selection they put up. Considering I own the Bret/Shawn and KOTR sets. It was nice to see The Rock, Steve Austin and Ladder Match II sets up. Finished the Stone Cold one last night. I'll probably start on Rock's tonight.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Netflix is how ive watched most wwe dvds. havent watched Breaking the Code(jerichos dvd) but watched the History or Wrestlemania which was very good and WWE OMG moments which was also good.
Jericho doc is really good. If you haven't watched Heartbreak & Triumph, I'd suggest that too.

·
Registered
458 Posts
That's pretty cool. Theres websites that have all that though for free

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
What do you mean? I pay like 50 for unlimited.
Really!

Maybe it depends on country then? Cause I'm in canada and I have rogers(one of biggest companies in the country) and their largest plan I think is only 250GB(and it's $100 for it)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts