Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
WCW had this many mens titles. (Even before having having two shows.)

Heavyweight
U.S
Television
Crusierweight
Tag team.

Shame the title looks like shit.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
The belt looks nice, but I think this is pure shit.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I like it, plus it'll give guys like Kaz, Terry, etc. something to do other than challenge for the TV title. Looks well done it'll be interesting to see when they will debut it and how, I'm thinking a tourney or battle royal, If Fortune is Serious about holding all titles by Genesis Kaz is the perfect choice to win.

·
Premium Member
43,668 Posts
Well they have too many titles as it is. If anything, at least one needs to go (KO Tag Titles). No mas, I say.

I will say this though. From a cosmetic standpoint, that aint a bad looking belt.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
I'm willing to bet the first TNA United States Champion will be Robbie E (OH OH OH!) because their just gonna disband the X Division Title and turn it into this one.

·
Super Moderator
19,327 Posts

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Why the hell would somebody pay money or design such a pointless retarded belt like this? It makes no sense at all and serves no purpose in anybodys lives to see it in your house. At least if you bought a replica TNA World Title it'd be the one they actually use.

I say this is indeed a new belt. Now it'll be TV Title, US Title, and World Title as the three singles belts.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
If this is real and this is the new Midcard Belt.....that means that the TV belt isn't for the Midcard and its nothing but a jobber belt much like the Europeaon Title or the old WCW TV title.......

Damn poor AJ. He must feel like crap.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts