Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
In the Heat of the Moment
33,794 Posts
I remember seeing that Final Countdown cover and having major lulz.

Some of my favorite covers:

Bullet For My Valentine- Creeping Death
Bullet For My Valentine- Crazy Train
The Devil Wears Prada- Still Fly
Asking Alexandria- Right Now
Silverstein- Apologize
Johnny Cash- Hurt
Korn- Another Brick In The Wall
Trust Company- Rock The Casbah
Chris Jericho- The Evil Than Men Do

The

·
Super Moderator
19,328 Posts

Miranda Lambert - Dry Town

Miranda Lambert - Hillbilly Deluxe

Miranda Lambert - Hilbilly Highway

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,619 Posts
My Favorites:

Nightwish - High Hopes (Pink Floyd Cover)

We Are The Fallen - Like a Prayer (Madonna Cover)

The Vincent Black Shadow - White Rabbit (Jefferso Airplane Cover)

·
Super Moderator
19,328 Posts
I probably couldn't agree more here. That guy's voice with that keyboard is just incredible. This is way better than that hack Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah or Tesla's Signs.

Where did you get this from?

Just listened to Comfortably Numb...

:lmao

Wow.
My sister introduced me to them :p

The keyboard in The Final Countdown sounds like one of those cheap 125 dollar keyboards you can buy at K-Mart. :lmao

Great stuff.

But to be fair, the crowds at both shows were pretty loud and that might effect the acoustics. :p

·
40,669 Posts
My sister introduced me to them :p

The keyboard in The Final Countdown sounds like one of those cheap 125 dollar keyboards you can buy at K-Mart. :lmao

Great stuff.

But to be fair, the crowds at both shows were pretty loud and that might effect the acoustics. :p
Your sister is now more awesome in my mind.

Cheap ass keyboard for sure. I also love how that piece of shit keyboard is louder than all the other instruments.

I love how both singers are their own echo effects.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I like sad type songs especially with a piano, so I've always liked the Gary Jules version of the Tears for Fears song "Mad World":

However, i do have to say though that i think Adam Lambert's cover of that cover is superior....by a pretty far margin. Bring on the flaming lol, but i love this:

·
40,669 Posts
Lambert is the same as the Jules version though. That said I like Lambert's cover too.

I can't say it's better than the Jules cover, he took that Tears for Fears song and made it his.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Lambert is the same as the Jules version though. That said I like Lambert's cover too.

I can't say it's better than the Jules cover, he took that Tears for Fears song and made it his.
I probably didnt word it right, i know Lambert just copied his song..i just mean that i think he sang it alot better so i definitely prefer his.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts