Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if this Thread was made before or not because I didnt look, and if it was, then im bringing the thread back, lol.
Anyways...

What Do you think would be a good competition for the the NXT Supertstars to do.

Mine Would be a classic type of competion. Stregth. They Would all do Pushups, Situps, Pull Ups, Etc and see who did the most of them all together or whatever. Whoever has the most would win the competition.

What would be yours guy's Competition?

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
One of them should be called The Heat Factor

Where each rookie gets 30-60 seconds to get as much heat from the crowd as possible, by any means necessary. It would definitely prove who would be the better heal out of the 8 or how many remain.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts

Where each rookie gets 30-60 seconds to get as much heat from the crowd as possible, by any means necessary. It would definitely prove who would be the better heal out of the 8 or how many remain.
That would be unfair because Riley would own them all. Another reason why it wouldn't work is because they have faces set up like Kaval & Lucky Cannon. And it would fuck Percy Watson up completely.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Heat? Like hugs and stuff or...?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I dont like this competition thing tbh. If this is a reality show concept they shouldnt really bother. The Ultimate fighter show is a pure example. First couple seasons they tried it and it was stupid. Dragging punching bags on mud, going through obstacle courses and getting guys injured for what? The crowd doesnt really react.

Just have them compete in matches and i suggest bring in other pro's to face the rookies like Bryan had to do against Khali and how slater had to do against Kane on SD!

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts

Yeah if they are a face like Watson they are fucked, ergo, your idea won't work at all.

I don't mind the competitions but they are rigged and the crowd doesn't give a shit. Kaval flew through the course and still lost? Right :rolleyes:

·
Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,385 Posts
Here's a competition; Wrestling match.

Let the rookies face more WWE Superstars, the guys don't even have to be involved in NXT, but it gives us a much better idea of how they can handle being involved with certain superstars, and demonstrates what they can do much more. I don't like the fan voting thing either. I'd like to see a league table concept brought in, where rookies score points based on wins/losses etc., with bonus points for promo's, personality and stuff.

Lets face it, there isn't much reason to care about the matches on NXT at the moment, where as this concept will make every match important as it affects rookies table positions. First place will get the World Championship contract, second and third places will also get a contract. The rookie who finishes last would be eliminated, whilst 4-7 will face off in a tournament to decide who gets the remaining WWE contract.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
the best competition is no competition.

What exactly does pushing a box and jumping hurdles or downing cola have to do with being a wwe wrestler. What exactly does talking about a mustache have to do with being a wreslter. They are a pointless waste of time and take away from what could be aclassic match in the time it gets on screen.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Battle Royal. Though this time, it's genuinely unscripted and the winner gets immunity. THAT would be interesting

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
PS3 challenge:

1. See who sets the fastest time on F1
2. Have a 6 man multiplayer 100m race on Bejjing 2008
3. Have a few matches on Smackdown vs RAW

2500th post

·
Main Eventer
84 Posts
competitions in sports entertainment aren't cool.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts