Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, after successfully ruining yet another ppv for myself this will be my last post here.
although i enjoy finding out the little bits of info on the wrestlin biz i dont like the fact that i know the results of all wwe tv before it hits my screen.
i know wrestlin isnt in too good shape at the moment, but maybe we would enjoy it better if we just tuned in like everyone else and enjoy the show not knowing a damn thing. so im gonna try it for a while, its been good.

p.s. flash you are an arsehole! suck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
NAH NAH NAH NAH....NAH NAH NAH NAH....HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE.....

Reactions: cap'n crunch032

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
I can't believe I'm gonna have to tell Flash about this man :( He's gonna cry his eyes out :(

·
Registered
449 Posts
kingoftheworld83 said:
well, after successfully ruining yet another ppv for myself this will be my last post here.
although i enjoy finding out the little bits of info on the wrestlin biz i dont like the fact that i know the results of all wwe tv before it hits my screen.
i know wrestlin isnt in too good shape at the moment, but maybe we would enjoy it better if we just tuned in like everyone else and enjoy the show not knowing a damn thing. so im gonna try it for a while, its been good.

p.s. flash you are an arsehole! suck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U said it, brotha, I TOTALLY FUCKING AGREE!! YOUR AWESOME MAN. IM GONE TOO. GOOD BYE FANS. and orton17 out of all the people besides that dx guy. u 2 are the nicest people on here. bye

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
what the fuck is up with leaving because of the results of a ppv. What does that have to do with this forum? This forum didn't say "if you are wrong about a match you are fucking out you son of a bitch." nope never heard it. besides there are a lot of people who thought the same as you guys.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Yeah, without them I don't feel as though I can go on. I here by tender my resignation as Admin of these forums and wish you all a good day.

[/endsarcasm]

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
So do I have this right?

A couple of smarks guessed wrong results on a PPV, & are now leaving out of embarassment?
Please tell me this isn't the shallowness it appears, & that I've missed some vital facts somewhere...

Oh, & I <3 u Flash...fuck teh haterz...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts