Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What could be more bizarre than the Bizarre one joins the Wyatt? He needs to change his face paint to complement the southern cult attitude of the Wyatts.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
There's only one guy that can join the Wyatts.... And that is Kane.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
This is my prediction (and I am not reliable prophet): the Wyatt family will earn a resounding "who?" in less than a year. It worked in NXT, it is not working in WWE. Some want to say booking, but its much more than that. The general WWE audience is not up for this weird shit. A cult leader is one thing, but one who spouts mostly incoherent ramblings is quite another.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Kane is already joining them can you imagine Goldust joining them too? Itll be like a retirement stable for washed up wrestlers, itll be like a mini TNA.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
LOL NO!

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
Bray Wyatt is one ugly motherfucker.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kane is already joining them can you imagine Goldust joining them too? Itll be like a retirement stable for washed up wrestlers, itll be like a mini TNA.
It's not guaranteed. Kane might retaliate. Honestly everyone doesn't want Kane to be the monster again just to turn face 3 months after that. On the contrary, GOldust would bring a fresh environment and new feuds if he is the one who joins the Wyatts.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
It's not guaranteed. Kane might retaliate. Honestly everyone doesn't want Kane to be the monster again just to turn face 3 months after that. On the contrary, GOldust would bring a fresh environment and new feuds if he is the one who joins the Wyatts.

It'll be better than goldust..... You people are really overrating him to death. If goldust ever turns it'll be against Cody.

·
Registered
14,284 Posts
Wow I didn't think I could wish they never brought that shit gimmick out of NXT more, but I just got proved wrong! :lol You learn something new everyday!

Even the thought of them making Dusty go through that makes me sick to my stomach, I mean hasn't that man gone through enough? To take him down from a current crowd popular face to lapdog bitch to some shitty ass movie rip off character (and Yes, I know the schtick, it's charismatic domination of submissives after being broken by mental torture.. I just think it's lame to be a wrestling gimmick).. it disgusts me enough they are doing it to Kane!

I would rather have Kane just retire Right Now and move into politics and fight for the people as his alter ego than see him on screen for one single split second as a lapdog bitch..

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
Anyone who labels Wyatt's promos as "incoherent rambling" are just trying to avoid admitting they don't understand his schtick. And just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it isn't good. Yes, his gimmick requires a little more thought than usual. I happen to admire a great thing when I see it. A big reason why they worked so well in NXT was the fact they were put in actual programs and feuds. They had an agenda. For all the Wyatt detractors, I say at least hold off judgement until after Kane returns. I think a Shield/Wyatt feud would be insane television. The potential is there. The execution is a question mark.

·
Banned
2 Posts
So far Bray Wyatt has been a major flop in the WWE. I think it is in large part because of the terrible shape he is in. Everytime I see him on TV I'm just thinking shouldn't this man lose 50 pounds? He needs to take care of his body more. I'll always have a hard time getting behind somebody with such a bad physique.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Kane joining yes, Goldust no. In all honesty I believe that Goldust is in his 'last run' so to speak and will go out against Cody. Now apparently Goldust said he didn't want that any more but the way he's been angling for that for ages, that doesn't go away. So, I think he'll retire once he loses to his little brother. He won't be an active wrestler in WWE after that I reckon.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Anyone who labels Wyatt's promos as "incoherent rambling" are just trying to avoid admitting they don't understand his schtick. And just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it isn't good. Yes, his gimmick requires a little more thought than usual. I happen to admire a great thing when I see it. A big reason why they worked so well in NXT was the fact they were put in actual programs and feuds. They had an agenda. For all the Wyatt detractors, I say at least hold off judgement until after Kane returns. I think a Shield/Wyatt feud would be insane television. The potential is there. The execution is a question mark.
I call it "incoherent rambling" because I guarantee you that the majority of fans don't get a word he says, nor do they care. The IWC's favorites gimmicks don't always equate to what brings in the viewers and puts fans in the seat.

I watch the crowd when the Wyatts are out. Might as well be one of the random diva matches.

·
Men with Ven
4,273 Posts
I think the end result of Goldust's short term contract is to turn on Cody to setup a Mania match to put him over, followed by a handshake and farewell.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Cause he makes no sense.

Like, I don't know what to tell you. If you're someone who doesn't know who he is, how the heck are you supposed to understand anything he says? That's the reason why kids have no idea how to react to him, and why his entrance, as scary as it is, is sometimes met with mild cheers. He's a scary fuck, but he lacks no direction, and unless his promos are targeted at something other than some cryptic shit, he's not gonna be in any main events any time soon.

And I don't understand a damn thing about Big Show being broke with an Ironclad contract, but apparently I have to accept that maybe it's good according to that logic.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts