Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
– A rumor surfaced days ago on Twitter that Dustin “Goldust” Runnels, who has been working behind the scenes for WWE, has been released from his contract with the sports entertainment organization. He also began promoting a new Twitter account last week, @DRHODES_SAYS. Adding further suspicion to his status with the company, WWE.com transferred his profile from the Raw Superstars section to the Alumni section on Friday. The organization has not issued an announcement concerning Runnels being released.
WTH? :eek:tunga2

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Not exactly a shocker is it? he hasn't been on television full time in about 2 years. Plus he seems like a right asshole on twitter, if he is like that for real then it's amazing he lasted as long as he did, such an egomaniac.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
Not exactly a shocker is it? he hasn't been on television full time in about 2 years. Plus he seems like a right asshole on twitter, if he is like that for real then it's amazing he lasted as long as he did, such an egomaniac.
and yet the miz is still employed? he was perfectly fine ppl respect goldust

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
I was actually hoping for a Cody Rhodes/ Golddust feud, looks like thats not gonna happen now.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
well Goldust was awful anyway. He was interesting for a few months in the 90s, improved a bit with Booker but overall he was an attrocious wrestler and will not be missed by me

·
Registered
189 Posts
Love the guy, he will be missed.
However, he wasn't doing anything on tv right now anyway so I can't be to upset.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts