Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as I'm aware he's no longer injured, so why they're not using him anymore is beyond me. WWE needs more characters on-screen instead of bland indy guys like Bryan, and Goldust has been a good one for a long time. You can't base storylines and feuds off of anything if all the wrestlers are the same boring indy guys with no mic-skills or character, so they need to make an effort to bring more characters to the screen.

·
Si
915 Posts
He's doing house shows, he flew to Europe yesterday.

He's on SmackDown, anyway.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Saying he needs to return is too much, I would like him back in action VS Cody, they teased this at one time.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
They should continue the story he had with Rhodes. Let Rhodes beat Goldust in the feud and that's how his career would end.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
Bring him in for a feud for Cody to go over in, then he can get back to flirting with girls on twitter.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts

Excacly so this just proves they are using him. Also The hell this in RAW for?

·
Registered
21,660 Posts
Goldust is a good gimmick. If they were to go all out then it would be interesting but if they're just gunna give him the odd match then I'm not interested.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
Excacly so this just proves they are using him. Also The hell this in RAW for?

I read these posts and moved it to the Smackdown section. I then checked WWE.com where it states that he's officially a part of the Raw brand, so it's now moved back to the Raw section. 8*D

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
He just isn't relevant anymore, the fans probably wouldn't even know who he is.

If he was gonna come back it would have been right after Cody beat Booker, I was expecting him to be a surprise entrant in the Rumble and eliminate Cody to start a feud and that didn't happen. I think it's over for him to be honest.

·
Si
915 Posts
I read these posts and moved it to the Smackdown section. I then checked WWE.com where it states that he's officially a part of the Raw brand, so it's now moved back to the Raw section. 8*D
Ahh man what? I swear he's made more appearances on SD than RAW in the past year.

·
Registered
13,956 Posts
Goldust is one of my favorite gimmicks of all time, and Dustin has got himself in to damn good shape so I'd be all for it. I hate comedic Goldust though, I'd want the original Goldust back, the creepy movie quoting one. Also give him a new Marlena.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
2009- Goldust was the most over guy in ECW despite his lack of push and the fact that he wasn't relevant.

Goldust has one of a kind gimmick and is a very good wrestler. He entertains me much more than Rhodes, Ziggler, Miz or Barrett any day of the week.

·
Haters gonna hate
118 Posts
I liked his fued with Ted DiBiase Jr before he got injured, Goldust was in great shaped and the fued was getting decent air time too, I'm sure there is one last fued in there with Cody.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Wouldn't mind. He's weird but a decent wrestler compared to most of them now

1 - 20 of 31 Posts