Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can imagine that Ted and Maryse are gonna trash the wedding, the catfight between Maryse and Aksana should be hilarious to watch. Oh, and i'm sure Ted is gonna get hit by Goldust's Final Cut for the 182312th time. :no:

Or, maybe Kane should come out and Tombstone the priest out of nowhere, should be epic to watch. :agree:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Bluedust to make an appearance and run off with either Aksana or the Million Dollar title. Maybe even Mini-Dust will make an appearance. It'll be who's who of bizzare characters if they have a guest list; Doink the Clown, Hornswoggle, The American Dream, and maybe even Gillberg, who won his first ever match against Goldust, with thanks to help of Bluedust. Hell , bring back the Fink to introduce everyone.

Would be awesome to have Booker as Goldust's best man, but that's not going to happen.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I don't know why they ever even set these things up because it's obviously going to get interrupted and just be a clusterfuck. Then it will be explained on the following NXT that they had a civl ceremony to keep Aksana in the country and the entire segment will have been a waste of time.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Most logical swerve: Ted DiBiase buys off Aksana's papers, and tells Goldust to make a choice: the belt, or Aksana. In the end, DiBiase gets back his belt, Aksana gets to stay in the country, and Goldust has a new wife valet. End of storyline.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
This marriage is storyline right I don't watch to much NXT to be honest. So plese fill me in.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
The wedding will be invaded by immigration officials. It seems that if you are gonna scam immigration by having a fake marriage...DONT ANNOUNCE IT ON TELEVISION.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Surprised nobody said this yet:

What if this wedding ended normally.....

But then proceeding the wedding(like interrupt the wedding because they're somehow running out of time despite being on wwe.com) is the next elimination and Aksana gets eliminated. That'd be an interesting way to end NXT. It goes from a happy wedding with ppl celebrating to ending with Aksana being eliminated and having her dreams shattered(lol)

Also, will Cody Rhodes be at the wedding or not? That'd be funny if we see something like Rhodes as Goldusts best man.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Wrestling 101, Rule Book
Page 1
Rule 5
#A Wedding is never ended without interupting. A Heel or more will trash it and The Hero will hit with his Face Friends the Finishers on the Evil Guys and hit them with the Wedding Cake, and after that the Music Plays and nobody cares that a freaking wedding was ruined.

I think there will only be 1 Wedding that won't end in Chaos and that was SummerSlam Savage and Miss Elizabeth.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
What if this wedding ended normally.....

But then proceeding the wedding(like interrupt the wedding because they're somehow running out of time despite being on wwe.com) is the next elimination and Aksana gets eliminated. That'd be an interesting way to end NXT. It goes from a happy wedding with ppl celebrating to ending with Aksana being eliminated and having her dreams shattered(lol)
It's kind of obvious that Aksana will be eliminated off of NXT right after the wedding, and by marrying Goldust, become his valet on Raw. That seems to have been creative's plan for her since Week 1. Her storyline, and purpose, on NXT will be finished Tuesday night.

Also, will Cody Rhodes be at the wedding or not? That'd be funny if we see something like Rhodes as Goldusts best man.
I'd mark out if he shows up, just to flirt with the Diva Pros.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I say DiBiase shows up with lawyers and has the wedding shut down on the grounds that it's just a ploy to keep Aksana in the country and not a legitimate wedding.

They should have Dusty and Cody at the wedding, and they should both be wearing Goldust's facepaint.

Aksana will turn out to be one of Godfather's hoes, lol
There's pretty much no chance of the Godfather or hoes ever being mentioned again now that WWE is PG.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, If Cody and Dusty will make an appearance i think that will be cool and makes sense considering this is one of the most important moment in Goldust's life kayfabe-wise, i'm definitely tuning in for that alone.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Someone mentioned before about Ted buying Aksana's way into the country and then making Goldbust choose between her and the contract. I personally think that this will be the way it goes only for goldust to steal the belt back again in a week or 2.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I say DiBiase shows up with lawyers and has the wedding shut down on the grounds that it's just a ploy to keep Aksana in the country and not a legitimate wedding.

They should have Dusty and Cody at the wedding, and they should both be wearing Goldust's facepaint.

There's pretty much no chance of the Godfather or hoes ever being mentioned again now that WWE is PG.
But they can bring back the Goodfather lol.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts