Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name those who you would like to be inducted in the Hall of Fame from both the Golden Era and Attitude who are not yet?

(Owen Hart doesn't count cause we know why)

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Rick Martel, Ravishing Rick Rude, Demolition, Big Boss Man, Randy Savage, Bam Bam Bigelow, Goldust, Chris Jericho, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn, Sean Waltman, Rob Van Dam

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Randy Savage, Rick Rude, Jake Roberts, British Bull Dog, Vader, the Ultimate Warrior, the Hart Foundation, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, the NWO, DDP, Pillman, Goldust, Chyna, Bossman, Luna, Sabu, New Age Outlaws, Lita, Demolition, Honky Tonk Man, X-PAC, Goldberg, Sable, DX

Then of course there are the active/semi active ones like: Triple H, Taker, Kurt Angle, The McMahon's, Big Show, Kane, RVD, Jericho, Heyman, Bischoff, the Dudleyz, the Hardyz, Christian & Mark Henry.

·
Likes wrestling....
8,254 Posts
If they continue to induct stars whose biggest fame did not come in WWE I would suggest Baron Von Rashcke. Even though he did wrestle in the WWF often.

I would like for them to continue to recognize the non WWF/E stars. That would open up a large list for me.

AS far as Demoltition I would hope they get around to that soon. But mainly becuase Darsow and Eadie deserve based on the multiple runs they had in the business.

Ax was better known for years and years as the Masked Superstar, he was actually one of Hogan's first title defenses. If he goes in I am sure he will go in as Ax but it I hope they acknowledge his Superstar run. He also was one of the Machines.

Smash on the other hand probably had his best run as Smash, even though he was high profile as Krusher Kruschev and Repo Man...not so much Black Top Bully.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree about Randy Savage, don't know why he hasn't been inducted yet.

·
Likes wrestling....
8,254 Posts
My understanding is that Savage was holding out to be inducted with Angelo and Lanny. I have read that he had agreed to allow them to induct him a year or so before he died. Don't know what the hold up is other than the rumors about him and Stephanie.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts