Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Not really , a good storyline is a good storyline . Most of the Hollywood action scenes needs to be done many times as the actors are also not in flawless condition but that don’t stop them.

Goldberg is an established wwe character and would make a fun TV if he fights Orton :
What are they going to do? Have a stuntman go out there and do the jackhammer and then CGI Goldberg's face over the stuntman? That's what they do in Hollywood

Goldberg should not be allowed back in the ring ever again. Pretty much his only calling card was being able to do crazy power moves. He can't do them anymore. Any jackass can run someone over with a spear

·
Registered
291 Posts
What are they going to do? Have a stuntman go out there and do the jackhammer and then CGI Goldberg's face over the stuntman? That's what they do in Hollywood

Goldberg should not be allowed back in the ring ever again. Pretty much his only calling card was being able to do crazy power moves. He can't do them anymore. Any jackass can run someone over with a spear
They can have Goldberg execute jackhammer by itself but without the fatigue - so just shoot the jackhammer finish first before he gets tired , Take a break and then have a little back and forth match and out the finish last .

it’s not like he is crippled and can’t do it it’s just that he has hard time doing it when fatigued after some time in the ring .

Shoot finish first, try a couple times if needed to make it flawless then have a few Spears and clothesline, few bumps and that’s it. Will make a fun match

·
Registered
313 Posts
Totally unrelated but can anyone tell me why waa Vince in this segment instead of Bischoff? Wasn't he on SmackDown?

Inviato dal mio ASUS_X00PD utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
be a cool segment too do were Orton ends up punting him in the head but a match would be brutal Goldberg can't go anymore.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
No, just no. It's ok to do it on RAW as a segment, but not a match and not on Summerslam
Yeah, an Orton vs. Goldberg match now wouldn't be pretty and it would have to be short. They should just do a segment on Raw where Orton attacks Goldberg like he did to Christian. It's too bad there isn't a crowd because Orton would likely be receiving deafening boo's right now.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I haven't been following WWE too closely but did they atleast acknowledge that Edge is hurt? Just so we aren't supposed to be left in suspense as to wtf Edge will be doing for the next 6 months or so?

I hope they did, and Orton should start a feud with McIntyre as soon as Ziggler is made quick work of..

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Im not interested in another 2 min Goldberg match. I felt the same way after WM33. it doesnt matter who he wrestles. when you know the match is gonna be 2-4 minutes and its just gonna be Spears and Jackhammers its all the same.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts