Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,937 Posts
If Goldberg is available, and if they don't do Orton vs McIntyre, then I'm all for this. Just build it based off of their Evolution days feuding on RAW.

Orton has to go over though. He adds another legend to the list and Edge beats a white-hot Randy Orton at HIAC.

McIntyre needs a good opponent though, and if they can't get him one, then Orton would have to feud with him.

·
Registered
291 Posts
In all for that match actually. But as said before Orton must win.

Easy to book win actually as he can counter a spear into RKO or even bettter - Jackhammer into RKO. I believe Orton will be much easier to lift for Jackhammer than Taker or Wyatt and if there is no live crowd they can always retape that spot.

·
Registered
914 Posts
In all for that match actually. But as said before Orton must win.

Easy to book win actually as he can counter a spear into RKO or even bettter - Jackhammer into RKO. I believe Orton will be much easier to lift for Jackhammer than Taker or Wyatt and if there is no live crowd they can always retape that spot.
The fact that we gotta worry about Goldberg Trips and Taker botching their moves is a good sign that these guys need to stay on the shelf.

·
Registered
291 Posts
The fact that we gotta worry about Goldberg Trips and Taker botching their moves is a good sign that these guys need to stay on the shelf.
Not really , a good storyline is a good storyline . Most of the Hollywood action scenes needs to be done many times as the actors are also not in flawless condition but that don’t stop them.

Goldberg is an established wwe character and would make a fun TV if he fights Orton :

·
Registered
914 Posts
Not really , a good storyline is a good storyline . Most of the Hollywood action scenes needs to be done many times as the actors are also not in flawless condition but that don’t stop them.

Goldberg is an established wwe character and would make a fun TV if he fights Orton :
Have you seen Goldberg vs Taker and DX vs. The Brothers of Destruction? Even those guys were embarassed about those matches. When theres a high risk of sucking to that degree pack your bags and give the full timers a spot on the card. The fact that Goldberg beat Wyatt with a suplex for the world title was retarded too.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
No. Orton is feuding with Big Show which as history shows primes up someone for a big title match. It'll be Drew vs Orton if Lesnar's decided to stay put on his farm.

·
Registered
67 Posts
There is potential for better matches, goldberg can't hang anymore man... he's too old. If this were to happen I'd only support it if Randy were to win.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Have you seen Goldberg vs Taker and DX vs. The Brothers of Destruction? Even those guys were embarassed about those matches. When theres a high risk of sucking to that degree pack your bags and give the full timers a spot on the card. The fact that Goldberg beat Wyatt with a suplex for the world title was retarded too.
The Goldberg taker was a shitty matchup- was in the open heat of a dessert, taker was too heavy and not athletic enough to properly jump and balance himself for the jackhammer. Honestly the match before the botch was going just fine .

Also right now without the live audience they can edit and take their time to make a good match just how edge/ Orton or the boneyard match went.

·
Registered
24,001 Posts
I don't really need to see Goldberg again after his run earlier this year burying The Fiend.

I mean if Orton needs another legend to kill, fine. But, we cannot see Goldberg again after this for it to mean anything.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
No, just no. It's ok to do it on RAW as a segment, but not a match and not on Summerslam

1 - 20 of 29 Posts