Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was this Kane's highest profile main event match from the last decade?

Aside from his debut, I can't think of a bigger spectacle he's featured in.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
'Spectacle' because they were all in their pomp and and the opponents are big names.

Kane was legitimate main eventer here and didn't need the 'brother feud' storyline to be considered a number one contender. Definitely in the top 5 of big matches Kane has featured in.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Um, not really. Kane was just a side attraction in this match, which was really just a continuation of the Goldberg/HHH feud from earlier in the year.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Kane looked so silly being in that match with Goldberg & HHH.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
This match wasn't really high profile. Kane was basically just thrown into the Goldberg/Triple H feud at the last minute. It wasn't a very good match, to be honest. That whole PPV was pretty crappy, actually. He's hadder bigger matches (like his match with Undertaker at WMXX) and been involved in slightly better angles. I'm not a big fan of Kane, though, so maybe I'm overlooking something.

·
Registered
9,486 Posts
^^ The WM20 match wasn't a main event match though

I'd say his biggest main event match was the 1st blood vs. Stone Cold where he won the belt and a close 2nd would be the match vs. HHH on Raw where his mask was on the line

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
^^ The WM20 match wasn't a main event match though

I'd say his biggest main event match was the 1st blood vs. Stone Cold where he won the belt and a close 2nd would be the match vs. HHH on Raw where his mask was on the line
nah his biggest main event match was the intercontinental-world title unification match he had against trips

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
'Spectacle' because they were all in their pomp and and the opponents are big names.

Kane was legitimate main eventer here and didn't need the 'brother feud' storyline to be considered a number one contender. Definitely in the top 5 of big matches Kane has featured in.
:confused:

·
New Game. New Rules. New Era.
4,440 Posts
I think the Undertaker/Kane vs HHH/Austin was pretty big. His fued was Shane was big also.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,616 Posts
Notable high profile matches Kane has been involved in last decade
Undertaker/Kane Vs Austin/HHH
Team WWF Vs Team Alliance
Kane Vs Kurt Angle Wrestlmania 18
Kane Vs Triple H - World Heavyweight Championship Vs I.C Championship, winner get's both
Kane Vs Triple H- Title Vs Mask
Kane Vs Triple H Vs Goldberg
Kane Vs Undertaker WM20

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Match wasn't that good. It should've been Kane vs. Goldberg, HHH wasn't even on TV for the majority of the buildup, then he actually won too!

Very bad memories.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts