Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Re: Goldberg to appear on Smackdown Live for the first time ever this Tuesday

They are so desperate. This will surely pop a rating but it's all a band-aid on a gunshot wound.
Did he pop the ratings when he returned?

This whole match is like 10 years too late. But sweet Saudi money makes stupid decisions even better.

·
Banned
243 Posts

Always good to see Goldberg. Looking forward to the match.

·
Devil's Blood
3,376 Posts

Another Saudi Arabia comedy show might work wonders.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts

Oldberg sucks, hope he gets booed out of the building and the ratings tank even more.

WWE just showing they are done.

Instead of pushing new stars and making new stars matter they are going with hasbeens .

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
10,111 Posts

So no Taker/Goldberg promo before the match? Or ANY kind of face to face build to create intrigue?

Why would you have one guy on one show and the 2nd guy on the other?

Whatever.

·
Registered
480 Posts

I can't think of a better way to put a mid carder over than one beating Goldberg, they'd be over, like, for life. Too bad its not gonna happen.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts

Oldberg sucks, hope he gets booed out of the building and the ratings tank even more.

WWE just showing they are done.

Instead of pushing new stars and making new stars matter they are going with hasbeens .
Unlike the other has-beens Goldberg can still draw. Him having one match at the blood money show doesn't prevent them from making new stars. Vince being a cunt does.

·
Devil's Blood
3,376 Posts

Unlike the other has-beens Goldberg can still draw. Him having one match at the blood money show doesn't prevent them from making new stars. Vince being a cunt does.
I swear you've been replaced by the guy that I used to butt heads with on this username.

truth.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts

Nostalgia will eventually run thin. Even if that is Goldberg's first appearance on Smackdown Live, it doesn't look any different or special. I'd still tune in just for Goldberg though.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,551 Posts

I wish I was as excited as some people but I am not. I am seriously tired of them pushing the old wrestlers and not the up coming young talent. And also, how does it make sense for both Taker and Goldberg to be on two different shows to promote the match when they should be doing it face to face.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts

I'm kind of excited. This has the potential to be JNCO jeans Hulk Hogan x Brock Party. I'm going to guess that, among other things, he wears a New Day "unicorn penis", does the IIconics pose, is a part of a 7 second dance break, and has a 10+ minute, 3 commercial, main event match against Corbin.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts

It's a novelty match on a novelty show so no complaints it's not like they are taking young talents spots on something important

·
Registered
5,084 Posts

I'm still keen to see how a match between them goes, like I don't see Goldberg being scared by Taker sitting up etc like most people that sell it, so is Goldberg just going to spear him over and over with Taker sitting up for 10 minutes?

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
18,219 Posts

Saudi Arabians like Jews?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts