Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Fair attempt this time. Your Background is good, if you made it which seems that you did. Also, Don't ever use opacity for blending cuts, your blended cut isn't looking good at all. Try using a better font. The Premade BG raises the bar, but they shouldn't be used. 5/10.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Dude whats ur problem?.....why are you after me with premade BGs. Is it just hard for you to accept that I can make better BGs than you.

Its not premade, I made it myself. and first of all, how can you say its a premade BG. have you seen it somewhere else?

and frankly, looking at your sig, your rating doesnt matter at all.

I dont know how people think of you as a graphics maker here, but your sig looks very n00bish. Heres some advice, www.good-tutorials.com , this should help you.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
All Right, It could be a BG made by yourself. As I pointed out earlier the BG raises the bar. And for your information, MrkLrn13 made my sig/Avatar. And he's miles better than you. So yuh.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fine maybe someone else made it for you. I dont care and it doesnt change my opinion, about the banner or about you.
Anyway Im a new member here and I dont want to start any flamming or any arguments, in a graphics forum.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I also don't wanna flame someone or anything. And look, if you post something to get it rated, then its open for everyone to rate. You can't get selective.

And ya, Mark>boytoy

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm open for any criticism when I post my graphics. It's just that you were after me with premade BGs and you had nothing to back it up with. I mean you never saw the BG anywhere, and you were like its a premade and it sucks.

and yeah Mark might be > < or = to me, I could care less.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Both warned. No need for spam.

Banner is ok, bg is cool text is bad and badly placed. main pic looks ok second pic is badly blended.

·
The man who taught Vince Russo everything he knows
1,933 Posts
who says u have to be good to critique? you need everyones opinion.

not a fan of the changing text, and hate the questionmark.

Like the blended eyes, like the border, like the change from orange to yellow.

Good pic of goldberg (right one) cutting is fine.

BUT, dont like the blending of the second goldberg...

and like i said, change the questionmark effects..

cant remember any of ur other work, so its ur best?

7/10 like it, more than likely an 8 if u change the text, and blending

1 - 13 of 13 Posts