Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was already disgusted at what Goldberg did to Kevin Owens 3 years ago by ruining his career but the fact that he's done the exact same thing AGAIN today to another hard working, full time star is so sickening that at this point, Goldberg is officially the biggest piece of shit in wrestling. I'm literally in disbelief at what a selfish scumbag this asshole is for destroying the careers of two future big time stars who worked so fucking hard for this company and worked so hard to get over with the fans.

And for what exactly? Goldberg is already a multi-millionaire and clearly doesn't need the money. He's already had a successful, decorated career and he has no fucking business coming back in any capacity. The fact that he was so perfectly willing to destroy, sabotage and bury two amazing stars just to collect another paycheck and get one more chance in the spotlight in his pathetic, washed up career, shows just what a greedy, selfish, pile of garbage he is. I hope Goldberg gets booed out of the fucking building at Wrestlemania and I hope the fans completely reject and shit all over this loser. He deserves NO respect.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,076 Posts
I could understand people being unhappy, but calling him a scumbag seems a bit over the top to me. I didn't like it myself but it is what it is. Plus Goldberg is a bigger name than The Fiend and it make sense that they would put the belt on him to an extent.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could understand people being unhappy, but calling him a scumbag seems a bit over the top to me. I didn't like it myself but it is what it is. Plus Goldberg is a bigger name than The Fiend and it make sense that they would put the belt on him to an extent.
If you're perfectly willing to destroy the careers of two men just to get one more quick payday when you're already a fucking millionaire, you're a SCUMBAG.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
20,351 Posts
Pretty sure Goldberg has nothing on Vince and a few others in the scumbag category.

That said, I figure many will have a meltdown just like when Owens got squashed a few years ago.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,076 Posts
If you're perfectly willing to destroy the careers of two men just to get one more quick payday when you're already a fucking millionaire, you're a SCUMBAG.
Who can say if it really was his decision though. Chances are Goldberg will be working with someone like Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania so the plan was always going to have the title taken off The Fiend in favor for a bigger match up. In that regard, Goldberg can hardly be blamed if WWE decided what the plan going into Wrestlemania is. But I don't think Goldberg destroyed Bray's career. I think it's a little bit of an overreaction to say that.

·
Premium Member
3,358 Posts
Goldberg is already a multi-millionaire and clearly doesn't need the money.
I doubt this very much... any money this guy had, he would have squandered it years ago.

Why do you think he puts his 53 year old body through these long-haul flights and wrestling at his age? He needs the money bad.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I’m not a fan of Goldberg winning either, but THIS is just ISR (Impotent Smark Rage) at it’s finest.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I'm not that bothered only because I never got the appeal or hype of Bray Wyatt/The Fiend. The segments were entertaining for a few weeks for the comedy and just randomness of it but I was never invested in the character. Meanwhile, I'm a fan of Goldberg even though I don't think he should be in a top spot, I'll still take him over Bray.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
I don't give a shit. If Goldberg had an ounce of class and respect for this business, he would say "No Vince, this is wrong to do"
While I wouldn't go as far as to say "This is Goldberg's fault" (It's probably more Vince romanticizing "Spear vs Spear at WrestleMania!!!"), Goldberg's entire career has been in a bubble. Outside of a few months in WCW, the guy has been a main eventer his entire career and doesn't have the same perspective as someone like, say, Bret Hart or even Hulk Hogan. Hell, even Warrior worked the indies and spent a few years in the midcard before his elevation.

I just can't blame Goldberg for being in an uber-protected bubble by the design of promoters and everyone around him. His career has always been very artificial to me.

·
Team AEW
2,913 Posts
This company never changes. Vince needs to GTFO ASAP.

Not only does that screw Bray big time, because he lost the belt 6 weeks before Wrestlemania, he also just lost it without any mystique. Everybody were speculating on what Roman will do at Mania, maybe tear up his mask or something. That just shows they had no plan on how to do it. He just... lost, and that's it. Goldberg vs Roman I guess is a bigger attraction, so what? You want to run with these old timers until they reach Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan level age? Then, who is gonna hog the spotlight after that? Just... great, I mean what else is new. Vince is gonna Vince. If anything, now I'm worried Drew is not winning at Mania. Why even build people up, I mean they've tried with Bray, they are trying with Drew, and both times it works, but in the end they just screw up their own creation?

Goldberg is actually a pretty good speaker. He is far better on the mic than he was 20 years ago. But his time has passed. What the fuck is wrong with this company? In 2003 they refused to push him, but NOW is the time? Fucking Vince, GTFO already and do your XFL bullshit.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts