Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't sound like a bad idea. Its surprising to see Cena in the World Title picture as it is and Goldberg is one of the few men that are closely associated with the big gold belt. I can see a Goldberg/Cena feud happening especially if Goldberg agrees to a 4-6 month run. Cena/Goldberg practically writes itself.

Maybe Goldberg can win the Rumble and challenge at Mania, or maybe he can Challenge at Rumble, win the title, defend in the chamber, and Cena can get it back at Mania.

Im sure that would appease his ego getting a 2 month run with the belt ala Rock in 2013. Except that Goldberg would actually be at Raw every week because he has no other obligations.

Or how about Sandow cashing in on Goldberg?

Reactions: SinJackal

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Well I think its stupid that some big name comes back and gets title match right away, whats with other people who work hard for opportunity?...
Ik people would rather see Goldberg holding it then Del Rio, Sandow, Ziggler or idk who, but still not fair IMO...

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
If Goldberg came back, I'm pretty sure it would only to be for a feud with Ryback. WWE hates the guy, and he's too old and not a good enough wrestler for a main event feud with the top star of the company.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
If Goldberg came back, I'm pretty sure it would only to be for a feud with Ryback. WWE hates the guy, and he's too old and not a good enough wrestler for a main event feud with the top star of the company.
WWE hates the guy?

So explain to me why they're selling his products to the fans right now, and also promoting him on their website. That makes no sense of what you just said.

Goldberg said he wouldn't want to work with Ryback because he's not a fan of him. He said he would face either Lesnar, Austin, or Taker if he were to come back.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Personally I wouldn't want to see another legend brought back just to try and give Cena even more glory. Cena's had plenty from the WWE. It's about time they seriously invested in their younger guys for the future

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What are the odds of Goldberg coming back?
well lets see, in the past year and a half we've seen the following stars return, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman, Albert as Tensai, Ric Flair, And most recently RVD and Goldust, Even fucking Bruno for gods sakes. Undertaker and HHH both had matches on RAW this year. Id say we've seen a bunch of things we werent expecting to see and now theres even talk of Hogan inking a deal. Id like to believe the odds are more likely to happen than not at the rate this is going.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
WWE hates the guy?

So explain to me why they're selling his products to the fans right now, and also promoting him on their website. That makes no sense of what you just said.
WWE thinks they can get money off of his old footage, so they made a DVD. As far as I know, he wasn't asked for any input on it, as they would with someone on good terms with the company.

·
MEET ME IN RANTS
1,731 Posts
well lets see, in the past year and a half we've seen the following stars return, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman, Albert as Tensai, Ric Flair, And most recently RVD and Goldust, Even fucking Bruno for gods sakes. Undertaker and HHH both had matches on RAW this year. Id say we've seen a bunch of things we werent expecting to see and now theres even talk of Hogan inking a deal. Id like to believe the odds are more likely to happen than not at the rate this is going.
You made some solid points.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I doubt Goldberg is coming back. I wouldnt count on him ever being in wwe again

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dude could come back and be lined up with feuds for the next 6 months with Goldberg/Cena/Henry/Big Show/Ryback /Langston

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
The title of this thread is a little misleading, it's more of a statement that he is coming back than a question of him coming back, however I think it would be a pretty good thing if Goldberg did return and I wouldn't say it wouldn't happen either cause it's possible, they'd have lots of angles for Goldberg to go into, if of course he was happy to do so.

Be cool to see him as a surprise Royal Rumble entry or something :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Goldberg has only ever worked when he's booked to be dominant & squash everyone is his way... How exactly would that work with Cena? Because Vince sure as shit ain't gonna let Goldberg walk straight in, dominate Cena & take the belt. Hell he wouldn't even let Lesnar get a victory over Cena when he returned.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Two of the most limited (and worst) in-ring performers to ever be over, and one of them hasn't been in the ring in damn near ten years. I might actually be compelled to purchase a PPV just to see how much of a clusterfuck that match would be.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Two of the most limited (and worst) in-ring performers to ever be over, and one of them hasn't been in the ring in damn near ten years. I might actually be compelled to purchase a PPV just to see how much of a clusterfuck that match would be.

Cena would wrestle circles around fucking Goldberg.

Reactions: ABrown
1 - 20 of 39 Posts