·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fans were chanting it unless im hearing things lol

·
The Sundance Kid
18,526 Posts
It's a good sign. It show he is getting over. Hopefully he can get into a real feud soon.
:lmao No it doesn't. I'm not saying he ISN'T getting over, but those Goldberg chants were a joke by a smark crowd. That's it. Means about as much as the Batista chants for Mason Ryan.

·
Registered
148 Posts
:lmao No it doesn't. I'm not saying he ISN'T getting over, but those Goldberg chants were a joke by a smark crowd. That's it. Means about as much as the Batista chants for Mason Ryan.
If Mason Ryran was wrestling for a smark crowd he would of gotten booed due to being green still. Ryback isn't green at all and is becoming Goldberg 2.0 and that is why he didn't get Booed. Being called Goldberg even if its still a joke is a good thing.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
It kind of sucks to be a new wrestler right now doesn't it? Or any time in the future really. People will get compared to other wrestlers instantly. Why can't Ryback just be Ryback? Why be like "OMG its Goldberg 2.0", come on. And Mason, OMG ITS BATISTA! All gimmicks, pushes, "way to be booked", and what not, I think, have been all done. Of course there will be someone similiar to someone else, but come on. Chant their name!

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,822 Posts
Yep.. This is a classic Vince prodigy. It may be 2012 but as far as preferred talent goes Vince is still stuck in the 80s.. Big overly muscle retards that have no personality, limited move set destined with a short career lifespan because they start their career no selling immediately.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
He looked more like RVD TBH

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
:lmao Those chants were hilarious. Thank you, Chi-town. The chants aren't really good or bad though, since Ryback is pretty much getting the Goldberg booking right now, and there's not much to him beyond that.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
It was pretty damned funny.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
That was definitely one of the most amusing things about tonight's PPV.

I've never been a fan of these big muscle head talents, but I like Ryback. I was a big fan of him when he was apart of The Nexus as Skip Sheffield, and it was unfortunate he got sidelined so long with injures, so naturally I'm going to support him now. His gimmick is intriguing, and his matches are entertaining to watch. The intensity he puts into his moves is awesome, the running clothesline he does especially looks brutal.

·
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
4,030 Posts
He really isn't anything like Goldberg.
Come back and say that in 2 years when he hasn't lost a match yet and the U.S. is running out jobbers. Lol and he has every title at the same time.

No but seriously, they're pushing him to the moon, he is the next big star, he has the charisma, intensity, he's good in the ring (look at his earlier matches), all that he needs is to be decent on the mic, but he seems natural so I think he'll be fine on the stick, all signs point to next 10 time WWE/WHC champ.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
It was great but for those who don't remember, before Summerslam 2002, "Goldberg" chants was the only real reaction Brock Lesnar was getting and he became one of the biggest stars in the history of the business so it's not an indicator to anything. I see Ryback as a real potential star.

·
Banned
212 Posts
It was great but for those who don't remember, before Summerslam 2002, "Goldberg" chants was the only real reaction Brock Lesnar was getting and he became one of the biggest stars in the history of the business so it's not an indicator to anything. I see Ryback as a real potential star.
This..

I hope the WWE don't drop the ball with Ryback. He can be just as dominant like Lesnar was in 2002, He has the look, The style, And the athleticism to be a major player in the WWE. But, You already knew that.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I also went like are they chanting Goldberg? I was like yes they are! Ryback has potential I definitely see a good future for ryback, sucks that he is a bit old should of been pushed a long time ago.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.