1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Post your review here.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
The two TNA events that I went to were both very good so hopefully this one is the same for you. TNA house shows usually get pretty good reviews.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only thing I'm worried about is that I'm in row 1 in section 3, which the opposite of the entrance. So I probably won't be able to see anything on the entrance ramp.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Have an awesome time. I always love going to TNA events when it's in my area. Unlike the WWE, TNA more or less changes the lineup (even if it is one person) so don't be sold that Ink Inc. will be replacing the MCMG.

Although, if I were you, I would be thrilled if Jesse Neal main evented and would mark out like crazy.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

·
Is a Snit Head
22,268 Posts
TNA House shows are a blast. I've been to three and have had a good time at all the shows. Front row tickets are always awesome to have as well.

·
Registered
128 Posts
it should be alot of fun for u the sucky thing is thay haven't said who will be at that live show that would drive me nuts not know who would be there

·
Registered
26 Posts
Re: Going to Oregon live event!

Had a blast last night. So much fun I had to register to post after reading these forums for over a year. Anyway here goes;

#1. X-Division Match Kendrick vs Kazarian - Solid match with hand shake prior and after the bell. A couple of flubs, but overall well executed. Kazarian wins with his finisher.

#2. Knockouts Tag Match Madison Rayne/Sarita vs Angelina Love/Winter - Hilarious match with the heels being very leery of getting near Winter. Good back and forth action and it's nice to see Madison's extended repertoire due to extended time. Angelina Love pins after nailing Sarita with bicycle kick.

#3. Devon vs Hernandez - Solid match, but with the rest of the card, this was probably the worst match of the night. Only downside was the lack of tables, I guess Salem couldn't afford a table under the ring! D-Von won with his finisher. Afterwards D-Von had a message for the Oregon crowd. Being from NYC, I never thought I'd see D-Von live in action again. His shinanigans with with SoCal Val were hilarious.

#4. Six Man Tag - Ink Inc/Jeff Jarrett vs Beer Money/Scotty Steiner - Very intense match full of spots. Never been a Jarrett fan, but he was over the top heel as usual with great comedy. Have a newfound appreciation for Double J. Neal gets tights pulled which got a lot cheers from the females in the crowd, good stuff. Steiner makes Jarrett tap out to Steiner Recliner to end it.

#5. Matt Hardy vs AJ Styles - IMHO Match of the night. I know Matt Hardy gets a lot of hate on here, but that guy really worked hard last night. He got a lot of heat when some fan in the front row kept heckling him some pretty awful things. AJ tried to get him into the ring, but Earl wasn't having it. Back and forth match with AJ winning with Styles clash. After match Hardy just stood in the ring and the crowd kept chanting his name. He cracked a smile and walked out, good stuff.

#6. Jeff Hardy vs Mr Anderson - Strangely, Hardy was the face last night, Anderson played heel role with exiting the ring, talking smack about the Oregon Ducks(which got cheers cause Salem is more Beaver country), and generally arguing with fans. Solid match, but as a heckler put it best, why so many rest holds?. Hardy wins with Twist of Fate followed by a Swanton Bomb.

Side Notes - Don West, great pitch man, I almost bought an Earl Hebner "DAMN RIGHT I DID" T-Shirt. Someone get that guy his own infomercial. Big ups to Brian Hebner for telling me what sneakers he had on, I'm buying a pair today! SoCalVal was great with the crowd and makes a solid ring announcer. Madison Rayne/Sarita look really amazing in person, they don't need all the makeup they wear. Oregon crowd could have been larger if the event got more advertising. Still despite the small turnout we were quite vociferous. Hopefully they'll be more events out West in better venues. Thanks to TNA for a great show!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.