Wrestling Forum banner

Going to my first TNA event...

1269 Views 20 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  littleman1
They are coming to Jacksonville and it turns out that i'll be back in the area for the event. I've ordered tickets that are in the third row but I was I was wondering if the TNA wrestlers usually stay behind after the show for autographs and what not?

Please don't hurt me....
Reactions: Arya Dark
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
4,034 Posts
They are very fan friendly, yes.

· Registered
10,475 Posts
Hopefully it turns out good for you. TNA is coming to the Rostraver Ice Gardens outside of Pittsburgh in a month and I might be going. I'm not sure what to expect either.

· millions of dollas
6,494 Posts
man TNA goes above and beyond, if you have the time look for my thread from 2/18/2011 it'll answer all your questions, I met Mick Foley that evening....

· Registered
768 Posts
hopefully they come back to new york so i can see them for the first time myself. Im thinking about going to the brooklyn event in the summer but its like in a baseball feild and the suns in ur eyes ect so i dunno.
i think i saw something last week about them coming to Rahway NJ this saterday.....

i know its not new york, but its no more then an hour from anywhere in the city...

· Premium Member
286 Posts
Its good to see TNA is traveling a little bit

· Registered
2,438 Posts
I wouldn't mind going to a TNA show, but I'm still having trouble watching their weeklies. I actually just DL'd last weeks episode and I'm going to attempt to watch it. It saddens me bc I was the biggest mark for 03-06.

· Banned
4,265 Posts
I wouldn't mind going to a TNA show, but I'm still having trouble watching their weeklies. I actually just DL'd last weeks episode and I'm going to attempt to watch it. It saddens me bc I was the biggest mark for 03-06.
TNA live shows and TNA Impact are completely different.

TNA in Wembley 2010 is the best wrestling show I've ever been to.

· Registered
450 Posts
At the show last month in New Orleans, I met Morgan, Angelina, Devon, Eric Young, Robbie E, Cookie, and Beer Money. All were really cool and actually took time to chat with us for a while. They also were charging $20 to take a picture with Anderson and the belt.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.