Wrestling Forum banner

Who wins the Presidential Election 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 58 57.4%
1541 - 1560 of 1595 Posts

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
13,245 Posts
Tomorrow will hopefully be a good day :)

·
Registered
5,099 Posts

Do they have to swear on a bible? I mean I know it's a moot point since no candidate has a chance in hell if they say they don't believe in god, but just wondering.
It’s up to the person taking the oath or affirming. Congresswomen Omar and Tlaib took their oaths on the Koran. And considering Biden actually attends church every Sunday it’s a safe bet he will swear on the Bible. As opposed to Trump who golfed every weekend.

·
FOTC
10,868 Posts
I haven’t changed as far as what I stand for. I’m still free market, limited government, personal responsibility, and a pro-life conservative. But I will try not to go down the rabbit hole that many have. I still believe we can overcome this as Americans.
Who did you support in the 2016 GOP Primary?

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
13,245 Posts
Yay, it's finally over!! :D

·
FOTC
10,868 Posts
I just hope we can get politics out of the things we enjoy, especially in sports. Watching sports is a great escape for people, yet this past year we were bombarded with politics. Most of the sports leagues have slowly eased away from being political, but the NBA seems determined to hemorrhage as much viewers as possible.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,630 Posts
150 protesters, LOL - get back to us when its 500.
I don't know what banal Team Sports point your unimpressive brain is trying to make, but I am merely sharing the news that Antifa is now "Joe's problem", rather than vanishing out of thin air as many thought might happen once Biden got elected. In fact, there are many pronounced differences between the DNC's neoliberal corporatism and the various leftist factions which fuel Antifa, whether they be economically populist or the more prevalent and violent (anti-white cis straight male) identity-oriented strand.

·
Premium Member
4,021 Posts
I don't know what banal Team Sports point your unimpressive brain is trying to make, but I am merely sharing the news that Antifa is now "Joe's problem", rather than vanishing out of thin air as many thought might happen once Biden got elected. In fact, there are many pronounced differences between the DNC's neoliberal corporatism and the various leftist factions which fuel Antifa, whether they be economically populist or the more prevalent and violent (anti-white cis straight male) identity-oriented strand.
If it isn't already obvious, the point I was making is that what you posted was a non-event.

1541 - 1560 of 1595 Posts