Wrestling Forum banner

Who wins the Presidential Election 2020?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 58 57.4%
1461 - 1480 of 1558 Posts

·
Aggressively White
6,269 Posts
I don’t understand why some BLM supporters are laughing at Trump supporter woman getting killed, when that movement was set up because Michael Brown violently robbed a convenience store and then tried to grab the officer’s gun. The “get what you deserve” argument goes both ways

·
Aggressively White
6,269 Posts
Don’t understand why destroying private property like the Capitol is somehow worse than destroying people’s personal possessions - other than obfuscation from the media

·
Aggressively White
6,269 Posts
I'll leave with some predictions for the next few years:

Biden will be sworn in on Inauguration Day without issue.

Trump will announce that he is running for president in 2024, and he will be the frontrunner for the GOP.

Trump will not see jail time for any alleged crimes.

Biden's health will continue to deteriorate and he will step down for Kamala.

Big Tech will ramp up its efforts to censor and deplatform anyone critical of the Democratic Party and narratives put forth by their media partners. This one is a bit of a cheat as they are already doing this, but we'll see it continue!

And finally, not one of the progressives major policy ideas will pass. And that's because the Democratic establishment wants it that way. Though they will blame the GOP, because that is after all the role the GOP is scripted to play in our facade of a Republic.
Good shouf

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Don’t understand why destroying private property like the Capitol is somehow worse than destroying people’s personal possessions - other than obfuscation from the media
Let's look at it from a national security perspective. The entire planet saw the nation's Capitol under siege. The leader of the free world. Under siege from a bunch of psychos. Now what of some terrorist group can actually get organized, and recreate what they did, possibly even better than them? What then? The Capitol police aren't any help taking selfies with these idiots. These motherfuckers have potentially thrown the entire country under the bus. For just one man. A MAN THAT WOULDN'T PISS ON THEM IF THEY WERE ON FIRE. That's the problem most people probably have with this whole thing.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,903 Posts
Let's look at it from a national security perspective. The entire planet saw the nation's Capitol under siege. The leader of the free world. Under siege from a bunch of psychos. Now what of some terrorist group can actually get organized, and recreate what they did, possibly even better than them? What then? The Capitol police aren't any help taking selfies with these idiots. These motherfuckers have potentially thrown the entire country under the bus. For just one man. A MAN THAT WOULDN'T PISS ON THEM IF THEY WERE ON FIRE. That's the problem most people probably have with this whole thing.
Wow, it finally dawned on me with the reality about how any terrorist group on the planet likely witnessed the debacle with the Capitol building. That's one hell of a morbid thought right there. Yikes, that only makes what just happened a few days ago even worse.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
Under siege? My God can you people be anymore dramatic? Did the Capital building get burned down? What politicians were harmed? What did this group of people do that was more worse than anything antifa and BLM protesters did?

Where's this coup? Where's the armed take over of the capitol?

The majority of the protesters didn't even do anything, a few dorks sat around in chairs and took pictures. I don't imagine that's what the other protesters would be doing given what they did in Portland. There's more action in Chicago on a weekend or Baltimore on a Tuesday night than what we seen at the Capitol.

·
Registered
7,451 Posts
Under siege? My God can you people be anymore dramatic? Did the Capital building get burned down? What politicians were harmed? What did this group of people do that was more worse than anything antifa and BLM protesters did?

The majority of the protesters didn't even do anything, a few dorks sat around in chairs and took pictures. I don't imagine that's what the other protesters would be doing given what they did in Portland. There's more action in Chicago on a weekend or Baltimore on a Tuesday night than what we seen at the Capitol.

If an intruder breaks into your house while you are at home it is not big deal if you don't get physically harmed? I guess the other protesters got it wrong. They just needed to enter the capitol building instead of standing outside.

I think smearing shit is kinda gross that I don't remember BLM or antifa did. But you can correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Edit: My mom said that if it were a bunch of black people that stormed the capital, it would be blood and bodies everywhere. I couldn't help but laugh, I mean she's probably right.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts

You're missing the point.

Edit: My mom said that if it were a bunch of black people that stormed the capital, it would be blood and bodies everywhere. I couldn't help but laugh, I mean she's probably right.
She's right. It would've happened exactly like that.

4,571 Posts
Why are people hung up on comparing damage done by different groups when the actual issue here is that those who stormed the Capitol were encouraged by the recently defeated, tantrum throwing president?

Nobody cares if rioters stealing iphones and setting fires is better or worse than rioters stealing a podium and planting pipe bombs. Drop the straw man arguments - the problems are Trump's role and how he's viewed by his most ardent followers.

·
Registered
8,237 Posts

This is how you internet ladies and gents. This is fantastic.
Really left a bad taste in my mouth this woman continually getting virally lampooned splashed all over the place. Sure think she's an idiot for bootlicking Trump and doing what she did, but no need to kick someone who's already down, just been maced and in pain etc, and just laugh and make fun and again bring out the old Karen references. If she hasn't hurt anyone she doesn't deserve to get pointed and laughed when she's in pain.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Really left a bad taste in my mouth this woman continually getting virally lampooned splashed all over the place. Sure think she's an idiot for bootlicking Trump and doing what she did, but no need to kick someone who's already down, just been maced and in pain etc, and just laugh and make fun and again bring out the old Karen references. If she hasn't hurt anyone she doesn't deserve to get pointed and laughed when she's in pain.
Have you seen the whole video? She claims to have been maced and what not, but in actuality SHE'S RUBBING HER FACE WITH A ONION. She didn't get maced. And before anyone says, "well rubbing an onion on the face helps with being maced" thing, there's no proof that it does. And while I do agree with you about not kicking people while they're down, it's hard to feel sorry for these dumbasses. They stormed the Capitol and they're surprised that the authorities would take action(although late as hell). Fuck all of them.

Apparently Trump put a video up on Parler that openly calls for action on January 20. Any Trump supporters still here think he has learned his lesson?

You know if they try something else again, I think the feds should mow them down. That'll teach any of these would be morons from trying this again.

1461 - 1480 of 1558 Posts