Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those are the words spoken by Sheamus after ER.
Who will be the next guy?
What do you think?
I think there is a clue in there.
Next Guy-NXT guy
NXT Guy=Season 1 winner Wade Barret

·
Banned
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I said comment, not troll. :no:

·
Banned
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't Think so.
I think either a returning guy,or The World's Slowest Man

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Would rather Orton vs Sheamus, but overall, the SD line up has some pretty impressive guys, just needs some good utilization. Looking forward to Sheamus vs Wade, but he can't be the next guy.

·
Banned
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He also said that his match with D-Bry that night was his most physical.So he gave some props to him aswel

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Del Rio

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
You're reading far too much into it. If Wade Barrett is back from injury then I can see him facing Sheamus but to say it's going to be him based off something Sheamus said to himself is ridiculous.

·
Banned
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would rather Orton vs Sheamus, but overall, the SD line up has some pretty impressive guys, just needs some good utilization. Looking forward to Sheamus vs Wade, but he can't be the next guy.
Speaking of impresive guys i hope Ryback doesen't get a shot at him.He's just big and powerful and boring

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Speaking of impresive guys i hope Ryback doesen't get a shot at him.He's just big and powerful and boring
FEED HIM MOOOORRRE!!!. LOL you never know, read on here, Ryback was automatically set for a good push. Vince likes his "look".

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
i hope he doesent lose it to del rio he bores me to sleep

how about randy orton?? Its been a little while now since he had the strap

·
Banned
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i hope he doesent lose it to del rio he bores me to sleep

how about randy orton?? Its been a little while now since he had the strap
I don't know if he's through with kane yet...

·
Banned
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Of course he will get a shot, I'm talking about the feud. Cause an ADR-Sheamus just doesen't seem like a feud...

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Del Rio is next. It's his destiny. And WWE laid it all out in the most obvious promo ever.

Barrett is out until August. But he's doing some really interesting kayfabe lawyer stuff on twitter. When he returns, he's playing up a crowd hating heel character who speaks only through a lawyer. Barrett is the type of heel that needs to control comeone to be effective so it'll push him to the top of the card easily and will give some lucky FCWer a nice spot on the card. Sheamus vs. Barrett will happen eventually.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Barrett is currently scheduled for a late June early July return atleast that what Barrett said in a recent interview in Miami during Mania weekend so hes atleast 8 weeks away from returning during that time WWE has 3 PPV's so i expect Sheamus and Del Rio to go for thoes the stage will then probably be set for Barrett to return and have the World Title fued with Sheamus that he probably would have been having now had he not got injured .

1 - 20 of 41 Posts