Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok today, ive ran into all the things that so piss me off.

#1) DVD extras
honestly, does anyone really care about 6 hours of how the director thought out the movie? Why the hell cant they just make the damn dvd and leave it at that, i hate paying like $30-40 on a dvd when im really only watchong $15 worth of it.

#2) yogurt orgasms
oh dear god does these things piss me off like you wouldnt believe. you open it thinking "man this is gonna be good!" then BAM! its splurts all over you, like you're some cheap whore under a pole down town.

#3) Stools
i once put a stool over my head like Ripley did in Aliens yelling "GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BITCH!" i was talking to my friend trying to take the last pizza... whore

#4) Chickens
aside from the fact they are trying to take over the world. I hate how they take for fucking ever to cook!!!! :mad:

#5) tecnho remixes of songs that shouldnt be remixed
Like the tetris theme, i can not find the original, all there is on kazaa/winmx/ftp sites/AGS are these fucking techno remixes, do people actually listen to them and think they're good? fucking retards

#6) guys who think they know what women want and dont know anything about them
too many times have i ran into a guy who asked for the time then said "i meant whats your number, baby?" is this what men are like when masturbating gets boring?

#7) guys who come up with fucking stupid nicknames!!!!!
every fucking nickname i hate, well except for the ones cobo came up with, those are awsome, anyways, the usual baby, love, honey, sweety, muffin, cupcake, the whole fucking lot of those stupid ass nicknames, they piss off like nothing else

#8) that god damned fucking pink elephant! :cuss:
oh my god, you have no idea how much this fucking elephant pisses me off. i wont get into it yet, because i do, i wont stop

#9) fat lesbians who cant dance!
you know when you're at a club or some place stupid like that, you see a couple people dancing, you think to yourself "huh, why is that guy dancing like a girl?..................... OH MY GOD!!!!" and whats even worse that fat lesbian couldnt even dance and she kept bumping into me!!!!! i was ready to fucking jump on her rip out her fucking juggular with my bare hands and see her try to eat her salted ham.

#10) people who backstab you on brood war
you know who you are, suicycle, ironbuddah, moonmistress, Ditka, ANTIMARINERUSH, fut_a_lot, Mirror_77, my god im gonna kick all their asses if i ever meet them again on brood war, i know ill see suicycle again, i always do.

#11) forgetting what else pisses me off because im too damn pissed off to remember them.

dumb fucking elephant......

·
Registered
547 Posts
jesus

Jesus man

You got problems, like venting on the internet

Have a smoke or
have a hit of weed or
have a beer or
take some rittlen or
go fuck yourself because no one cares about how you wanted some hoe from a club that was fat as shit.

cry me a river you bitch.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
If a male ejaculates more than 4 times a week then he reduces the chance of prostate cancer by 30%

I agree with the fat lesbians, they annoy the shit outta me.

How bout girls that play touchy feely at the club with you then when it starts gettin serious they claim not to have given any signs (A hand down the pants is a pretty good sign ladies)

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
^^^I read that report as well. Five times a week was recommeded, but sex doesn't count, it has to be through masturbation.

I guaran-damn-tee that it was a male scientist who made these claims.

·
15,672 Posts
Apparently, it doesn't clean the tubes as well, or something equally as unlikely. See, it must have been a man writing it, and a sinlge man at that.

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
I like DVD extras. I like the Behind the scenes stuff, and the interviews with the cast. Most DVDs enclude Bloopers, which are always fun. I like commentary as well because the director or whoever else is doing the commentary will usually spot out things in the film that you could have missed. Extras are one of the main reasons I don't buy anything on VHS anymore. If not for extras, I probably wouldn't bother with DVDs.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
If a male ejaculates more than 4 times a week then he reduces the chance of prostate cancer by 30%

^^^ great news

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
#7) guys who come up with fucking stupid nicknames!!!!!
every fucking nickname i hate, well except for the ones cobo came up with, those are awsome, anyways, the usual baby, love, honey, sweety, muffin, cupcake, the whole fucking lot of those stupid ass nicknames, they piss off like nothing else

From now on, you will be known as.... "Non-pastry named MJW"!

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
*Picks up the rock and hits him again.*
You think Moneytime was funny? You should have replied 3 weeks ago when he made the thread not 3 weeks after he did.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
I just noticed that Moneytime thinks that MJW is guy.:no:. Also, he was to talking about drugs and beer thinking that would make him look 'cool'. Finally, he started to sing Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me A River". Don't know why tough.

·
15,672 Posts
^^^The only person who can be blamed for your incontinence problem is you.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I Hate it when The Turkey on your turkey sandwitch is Dry. You know your making the turkey sandwitch and your thinking FUCK, this turkey sandwitch is going to be SO GOOD, and you don't want to overload it sauce so you don't. Then when you sit down at the table and begin to eat it it's so god damn dry and your already comfortable so you don't want to get up and fix it. FUCK That DRY BIRD.

·
Registered
115 Posts
When a guy you like doesn't call you.

:cuss:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts