Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The people that work there piss me off, on the fucking weekends. It seems thats the only time that they have problems getting the shows on the air. Like yesterday, Ace Ventura Pet Detective was on and I wanted to watch it and their mouth wasn't moving with the words, they where at least 3 seconds behind and it looked like shit. Then after that Ace Ventura When Nature Calls came on and the fucking sound as out! It seems that they only have problems on the weekends and during the week it's fine. I just wanna know if on the weekends retards are working the controls?

N

·
0 Posts
Your signature is in violation of the rules. How sad. Banning you.

TBS is a sucky network. They air commercials and don't even pause their programming. Just so happens most of the time it's during the punchline of a joke or at an important part of the show.

TBS sucks and I do not watch their network anymore.

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
I also watched "Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls" on the TBS network, and I was pissed. They cut out the entire part of Ace ripping out of the back of the mechanical rhino, making the scene look completely corny and retarded. Fuck TBS.

SIG

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Hahahaha...

I was also watching Ace Ventura on the weekend and I was pissed off at the exact same thing... At first I thought I was just seeing this, but when someone would yell and the voice would come up like 2 seconds later, I knew something was messed...

Another thing I hate about TBS is how they still play commercials for Atlanta... I mean, every other channel airs commercials that target whatever area they're broadcasting in, why can't TBS? I saw this commercial for windows/siding/other stuff to make your home look good, then in the end it's like "Visit your local Atlanta based store for more details."

That's great, except for the fact you're 900 miles away.

Anyways, I also hate how TBS dubs over swearwords...

The best ones are when someone says ass.

A Night at the Roxbury:
"Did you just touch my toosh?"

Deuce Bigalow:
"I'll shove it up your nose.

I remember seeing one where they voiceover didn't even match the person talking, I think it was actually on one of the Jim Carrey movies over the weekend...it was hilarious.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Roman King said:
The only thing I watch on TBS is Seinfeld. The rest of their programming package sucks.
Same here.

It also pissed me off cause I was watching Truman Show and they would cut to commercial DURING THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING SCENE. Not at the end of a sceen, during the middle. And they have the shittest commercials too. People calling in to see if certain actions are funny. Shittest. Commercial. Ever.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Re: God **** TBS Network.

I've watch TBS a long time ago because of WCW Saturday wrestling programming. But it got so lame when they cancelled WCW Saturday night and a few other programs that I've liked, so I'd stopped watching TBS.

And don't mean to go off topic, hey Vcstoner, I got your P.M. and thank you.

Back on topic.

·
Banned
914 Posts
I watch Atlanta Braves baseball on TBS and that is it. The rest of their programming is shitty and does not appeal to me. I had the same problems with both of the Ace Ventura movies as did you guys. They do put on some good baseball though, I personally believe that TBS is the Braves good luck charm and I wish that they keep on hosting the games for many years to come. But besides sports they suck ass.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The same thing happend last week when I was watching Night at the Roxbury. And like I said it only happens on the weekends.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Hmmmm... What do I watch on TBS?

Come to think of it, nothing really. I mean, every show the heavily advertise is already on other stations here...

1. Seinfeld (which I watch on Fox, and The New VR)
2. Family Guy (which I watch on Fox and Teletoon)
3. Sex and the City (I don't watch it, but I do know it's on other stations)
4. Everybody Loves Raymond (which I watch on Fox and The Comedy Network...and sometimes TeleLatino if I'm THAT bored)

That leaves Friends, which I do watch on TBS... they need some more programming, because that's all I watch, and the occasional movie.

·
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,022 Posts
I watch TBS and I never had a problem with it. I only watch it during the weekdays for Yes Dear and Home Improvment but that is it.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
I dont watch them a long time. they keep repeating a movie right? for a week?

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
TBS Sucks i never watch that network anymore

prolly some shitty satalite problems or somthing during the weekend, that or just a bunch of n00bs run it during the weekend like the collage kids.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
randyorton24 said:
I watch TBS and I never had a problem with it. I only watch it during the weekdays for Yes Dear and Home Improvment but that is it.
I forgot those shows too...

OK, TBS isn't that bad.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
You think that's bad, like 2 months ago, I was tuning in to watch some movie on TNT. Forget what it was now, but the whole f'n weekend, during the nights, TNT...TBS...AND USA ALL came in with, "please turn off the SAP blah blah blah" recording. 3 F'N NETWORKS! WTF?

·
Premium Member
28,478 Posts
Check this out, I was switchin' back and forth between RAW and Family Guy last night. TBS had the English and Spanish languages goin at the same time. :agree: Did any of you catch that?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts