Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesus, of all things that people do, they take rep points off of me for liking Triple H. Well spank my ass and call me a bitch, if everyone did this then we'd all be on minus reputation. For the love of god grow the hell up and im not pointing at anyone in particular(justinv15 or whatever your name is). People have opinions, people don't need to agree on everything, let that be and don't be a childish git by taking rep off of a person for liking a certain wrestler you hate! That is all, thank you!

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Yep the amount of morons who think they're the greatest ever smarks by hating triple H is rather disturbing.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Triple H = WWE.

Without HHH WWE would be crapppppppyyyyyyy

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
he would probably be a wrestler elsewhere, it is without a shadow of a doubt that Trips is the franchise of the WWE and he was a major part in the wwF.

I mean fair enough his characters are far better when heel and some of you may not like a heel character being the best in the business, but still fact is he is the best overall wrestler in the company and he will be for a while yet.

Back on your original topic, yes it is childish that people are going to 'de-rep' (yh i made that word up) someone for a wrestlers type. HOWEVER its also kind of childish that your that woried over Reputation lol. I mean its not Vital!?

·
Banned
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Dude am only bothered by the fact that it was cause I am a "Triple H" lover, which is basically gay saying that!! Rep, I couldn't give a toss about but I don't take rep away from him because he's a cock now do I? Even though I got him back by taking rep fae him!! :D, don't get mad, get even!

It's just that peeps don't like me because I slag off Batista and can't take it when I give valid reasons, they don't like the truth!!

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I don't care whether you like Triple H or not. I don't care whether you're gay or not (regardless of whether you like Triple H or not). It does, however, worry me a tad that people are so concerned about rep, which means nothing.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
i agree with your point as its happened to me before. but rep means shit ive got 150 something which is nothing compared to others but im happy as i know inside im a great person even if im a complete idiot on the outside.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Re: God Damn NooB Idiots

I don't really care if anyone gives me rep or not. And I don't like Triple H because he has too much power in the WWE. He got the power by marrying Vince's daughter.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
wvaslob25705 said:
I don't really care if anyone gives me rep or not. And I don't like Triple H because he has too much power in the WWE. He got the power by marrying Vince's daughter.
Somebody was going to marry Stepanie Mcmahon, don't resent Triple H just because you're jealous. Jealousy is what makes these smarks hate him, not his in-ring skills or backstage power. Why would you hate somebody just because they have a lot of power in a business that you aren't even in? It's not like he is stealing the spotlight from you, and he does a good job backstage. The only people that should hate him personally are the people he is "holding back."

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
He kisses ass just because he's married to Vince's daughter? That makes no sense, you fucking moron. He didn't suck up to Stephanie for her to marry him, and his talent is why Vince likes him, you are the only ass kisser I know.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
The Sinner said:
He kisses ass just because he's married to Vince's daughter? That makes no sense, you fucking moron. He didn't suck up to Stephanie for her to marry him, and his talent is why Vince likes him, you are the only ass kisser I know.
To the list you go.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
For the record, I dislike HHH because I feel his matches have been of a low quality FOR THE MOST PART since his return back in 2002. In 2000-01 Trips was the man.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
^^^

And you didn't. Wow.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I do think that is stupid lowering someone's reputation for liking a certain superstar. I don't think reputation even matters on this forum. Doesn't even matter anyway, just lower his rep back.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts