Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
833 Posts
They turn Glen Jacobs into Kane, but they can't turn any other wrestler in 2012 into something fresh. srlsly?

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Kane is far from done. Its the way they botched his return. By the end of the Cena feud it was clear that he was not going to "embrace the hate" and go SuperCena again to win this match. What made it worst was the feud with Orton. I believe after he lost to Cena he should have had a big time feud with Mark Henry, at Wrestlemania, instead of throwing him in the Long/Laurinaitis match. That way, you have Randy Orton free to feud with someone else, but it was too bad Barrett had got hurt because i think there program was going to end at WM28 and they were having a great feud.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I know what you mean. With the RKO, Pedigree and other facebuster moves, he always has to land on one knee and make the move look completely fake.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know what you mean. With the RKO, Pedigree and other facebuster moves, he always has to land on one knee and make the move look completely fake.
Yea this is my problem. I don't particularly care for any storyline involving Kane because they're all retarded and irrelevant now, so if I'm gonna watch the matches I don't want to see Kanes head about 2-3 inches from the ground on every face-landing move.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Kane and Jericho both. They came back looking like promising contenders, but they haven't done much.

·
Cursed with Awesome
137 Posts
Kane used to be my favorite wrestler in the Attitude Era days alongside austin. But nowadays I just cant bring myself to care for Kane. Why the hell would you re mask Kane to have him lose to John f**kin Cena horrible. He should of at least had the time to run through a good number of wrestlers before losing again. Masked Kane is supposed to be a feared unstoppable machine. The current Masked Kane shows nothing of the sort.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just take a fucking face bump already. You make everything look terrible sir.

:no:
LOL he only makes signature moves/finisher look rubbish like the pedigree and rko

but he does everything else good which is fine by me.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL he only makes signature moves/finisher look rubbish like the pedigree and rko

but he does everything else good which is fine by me.
And DDTs, not to mention the GTS and literally almost every face bump requiring move.

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
We shouldn't have to bring up the booking of his return. That doesn't excuse the fact that he has begun his downfall as an in-ring performer. He's slow, he's turning into a botchfest and his moveset has become so limited, he virtually does nothing but strikes and chokeslams. He's become as broken as his brother, and needs to retire now.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I agree with you. I hated it. It's even worse when it's a pedigree. But I enjoyed the match, and i enjoyed these 2 chokeslams, so i was okay.

I think this face bump selling from kane is number 2 in my list of worst sold maneuvers... Number 1 being John cena selling a steel step bump. Oh my god this is atrocious.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts