Votes: 36 18.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Stopping The Show
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who was the greatest in the ring.

all votes for others will be counted int he comments section along with the other in the poll.

Edit: the choices in all the polls are the main guys who most commonly get the nod when the goat all times list comes round... and its kept the same in each poll to keep it from getting confusing to keep tallys... ... the others will be counted but for the most part they are less likely to poll well in each category then the ones used in the poll..... ex benoit will excel in the wrestling poll but wont get a look in on the others... etc..

· Banned
11,277 Posts
I don't want to trash the Rock, hogan and cena but seriously? A vote for the goat in in ring ability and you list the rock, hogan and cena?

· Banned
11,315 Posts
Kurt Angle
Chris Benoit

In recent times,Daniel Bryan

Stone Cold was the best at putting great matches in important matches.He was a 'big match performer'.

Cena is too inconsistent.He has bad matches 90% of the time and he is also the best performer in WWE apart from Cena now.

Undertaker,Hogan,Rock and Cena should be replaced by Kurt Angle,Chris Benoit and Dynamite Kid and Ric Flair

Out of all your options,it's Shawn Michaels

· Registered
327 Posts
This poll is pretty terrible. Winner for me is Kurt Angle. Benoit close second place.

· Premium Member
12,982 Posts
it's pretty hard to decide because in ring performing is very general, it really depends on what style you want and are looking for.

But for me it goes.
Shawn
Eddie
Angle
Benoit
Austin

· Stopping The Show
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This poll is pretty terrible. Winner for me is Kurt Angle. Benoit close second place.
the guys in the poll are the ones who are most commonly named as the goat of all time period covering all categories.... so they are the same 9 names in each poll to determine the goat of all time... and there is an other option incase others feel differently and want to shake things up.

there is no point in posting benoit in the wrestling poll only to have to take him out of the other ones and mess things up... it keeps it tidy and i will count the others votes too.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.