Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Ippo > TNA
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup fellas?

So much has to be said in such little time, might as well do a lightning round of shout outs.

McQueen- You're a class act. We use to be really good friends, but you left me for shit after finding out I was a Packer fan. Some friend you turned out to be.

MrMister- Sup boy? Not only did we absolutely embarrass the Cowboys, but now we're the greatest team in the NFL. Jaborni.

-Mystery- - So much can be said. I'll keep it simple. Is Aaron Rodgers elite yet?

Also, add me back on facebook once you stop being a total bitch.

Spartanlax- I never got a chance to thank you and your friends for the 40 bucks. Give them my regards. Jobber.

That's about it. I'll be seeing you all next year (or whenever the NFL season happens) when we win again.

See you next year.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
is this the guy who was a really shitty drunk?

·
CM Punk's Wife!
1,073 Posts
That's weird, after hearing about how you molested all of SpartanLax's friends at his party I thought you would be cheering for the rapist team.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,907 Posts
I don't hate you Jay, but I don't like Packers fans much. Going to be dealing with intolerable bragging for a while yet from all the local *******.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Blasko, I need to piss you off more so you'll mention me in your rants. But you're not a rat so it's hard for me to do. :(

I hope you understand.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
What an awesome game. Can't ask for anything more than a game that comes down to the last series. Rodgers has officially solidified himself as an elite QB in the league, especially since the 4 dropped balls would have racked up about 100 more yards for him.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Yes it was. The guy makes a ridiculous circus TD catch against Atlanta but drops sure scores against Philly and Pittsburgh. Hopefully he gets better for next year because I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Driver hangs it up now.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts