Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I liked his heel character of the whole trying to do whats right for the people, but last night was an amazing and true villain character you expect from Triple H. Triple H promo showed last night that he has obviously gone full-blown heel and completely against the crowd which is a great thing because he is getting some nice heat.

He's such a great villain and I am looking forward to seeing how much more evil he will be in coming months.

·
Men with Ven
4,273 Posts
Me too, a lot of people were mentioning that they were caving into the ridiculous complaints from parents ect, and it did appear like they were restricting him. Last night showed that they've gone past that, Big Show has gotten quite liked over the last few weeks, now HHH can absolutely destroy him in a feud and enhance his character. :HHH

·
Ho!
17,613 Posts
The promo itself was decent, but it's good that HHH has shown his true colors and I'm very interested in seeing how they'll play this out.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am so glad HHH has finally been turned into a full blown heel again. As much as I love to hate him, his baby face character has gotten stale over the years, same can be said for Randy Orton. I'm so glad to see that both Orton and HHH are both full blown heels again. It's a nice change of pace. And it's even very interesting to see HHH play the heel COO Villian, just like his father in law, years ago..

·
Ho!
17,613 Posts
Reckon he might return to the ring to beat Big Show now.
Yeah, I'm thinking that's where they're going with this. Have him beat Show (and anyone else he faces) until Mania, where he loses to the man he's been screwing for months. The man who has yet to get a shot in on the dastardly HHH. The man who personifies everything a WWE wrestler should be.

He will exact revenge, starting in 2 weeks. :cena2

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I love HHH regardless if he is face or heel. I really hope HHH as one last run as wwe champ

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
I thought the setup of this was very good, the motives make sense, he tried being the nice guy and got knocked out for it in his own eyes, now its fuck everyone.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME :trips

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
HHH is going to beat Big Show making him look super strong.Bryan would then challenge HHH and make HHH tap out at Wrestlemania.This would mean Daniel Bryan would emerge as the top babyface of the company

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
To the people that moaned about him only being a "half-heel" until now, remember this wouldn't have been possible without that.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He was full blown heel ever since he pedigreed Bryan and gave the title the Orton...
No his character was ultimately heel but he was not full-blown heel because of his actions and attitude were still for 'WWE Universe' and he was the man behind everything bad that was happening... but still was doing it for 'WWE Universe' and now hes full-blown fuck you all.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
HHH as a fully blown heel is going to be awesome, he really is a fantastic heel.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Hunter is the GOAT heel, looking forward to Vince coming back as a face and going after control of the company

·
Breaking kayfabe to get over.
1,377 Posts
Anyone have a link to the promo last night? I missed that part of Raw cuz I had to help my neighbor with a couple of things.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts